This is a “used” van conversion looking for its next owners. The design was meant to look and feel like a micro-apartment, with all the luxuries of home, including a toilet and an expandable shower!
The light wood used throughout keeps the place feeling especially open. In the daytime, the back area can transform from a bed to a dinette, but if you want a fixed bed, there’s another bench/seating area in the front of the van. What do you think of this one?
Don’t miss other interesting vans like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more like this!
Bright and Airy Van Conversion
I love the lighting underneath the cabinets.
Permanent bench seating up in the front of the van.
Everything looking groovy at night.
Back of the van in dinette mode.
And now it’s time for bed.
Projector setup for watching movies.
The shower is actually expandable
Time for game night!
Bench and storage.
List of Features:
- 30 gallon fresh water/20 gallon undermount grey
- Auto grey empty
- Separett composting toilet with urine diverter that goes to grey water tank
- 2 Lagun mounts to allow a fixed bed if desired
- Projector setup
- Expandable shower
- 2.5 gallon hot water heater
- Amazing giant picture window
- Tern Overland windows
- 3 overhead Fans
- Dometic CFX dual temp fridge/freezer
- 2 206ah lithium SOK batteries (400ah total)
- 400w solar panels (4 Renogy 100w panels)
- 2000w Renogy Inverter
- Victron Energy Blue Smart 12-Volt 30 amp 120V, Single Output Battery Charger (charges batteries from 120v outlet)
- Victron Orion-Tr Smart DC to DC charger
- Victron Smart Shunt
- Weboost DriveX with long Antenna
- Backup camera and dash cam combo
- Kenwood bluetooth stereo
- After market cruise control
- Kovea Dream Gas BBQ portable stove (has worked great for us)
- CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter
- Fire extinguisher
- Separett Tiny toilet with urine diverter (goes to grey water tank) We used it like a pseudo compost toilet with peat moss and wood chips. Only needed to remove waste every 3-4 days and super easy to do. We love it.
- Maxxair fan (manual open) towards front
- Fan-Tastic fan over back area
- Maxxair vent fan in bathroom
- Camplux 2.5 Gallon water heater (plenty of hot water for 2 showers)
- CiBest Mini Projector with two available setup locations for the projector and screen
- SHURflo pump and accumulator. Provides plenty of water pressure.
- 2 Arctic Tern windows with built-in bug screens and blackout curtains
- Installed an extra Large OEM picture window. Amazing to look out while you’re parked in a beautiful spot. Comes with cover.
- Expandable shower (see pics) Whole bathroom opens up with a secondary large door so that the bathroom can be tucked away when not in use. We built a separate shower pan piece that locks into place and allows you to have a roomy shower. A custom shower curtain with magnets snaps to the bathroom walls. This mod allows the interior space to feel really open while still allowing the bathroom to be functional when in use.
- Lagun Table with front and rear mount
- Full size bed..Separate bed slats allow you to keep back of van in bed mode while still having a table
- Bed slats and extra shower pan piece tuck away conveniently in a storage slot behind the front bench
- Lots of unique storage in doors and slider
- Large trunk/boot under right rear bench. Plenty of room for us to bring trekking backpacks, tent, large sleeping bags, and all kinds of other outdoor gear.
- All lights are dimmable
- Storage box/seat combo connects to van via magnets
- Soft close cabinetry
- Manifesting Van Life & Her Super Cool Shower Set Up
- Camper Van with Glass Shower
- Stealth Van Conversion with Rain Shower
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023
- Josiah’s Green Machine 1982 Volkswagen Westfalia Vanagon - January 27, 2023
- Howling Wanderers: Bus Life w/ Four Dogs! - January 27, 2023