This is a four-season camper van with a glass shower by Legend Conversions. It’s built on a 2021 Ram ProMaster 3500 cargo van with a 159 wheelbase.
It’s listed for sale over at Van Life Trader and you can learn more about it below! Be sure to also check out the video tour of it at the bottom of this page and then let us know what you think about it in the comments! Is this a camper van that you can see yourself in?
Don’t miss other vans and other interesting tiny homes, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Custom Van by Legend Conversions with an All-Glass Shower and other Unique Features
The van is set up for 4-season use.
It has an awning and rooftop deck.
There are solar panels on the roof and space for a chair and umbrella up there too.
Inside the van, there’s a kitchenette, bed, and bath.
That’s a nice grill and oven!
How do you like the glass shower?
It’s a 2′ x 3′ tile and glass shower with a Sumerain rain shower system.
There is a Nature’s Head composting toilet included.
This van features a mini-split air conditioning system.
The awning extends to the rear of the van. How nice! It’s a Nomadic OVS awning 270 passenger side 250″l x 157″w.
Luxury 4 Season Conversion with Rooftop Deck, Mini Split A/C & Heat pump, 2 seater hammock swing and more!!
VIDEO: Legend Conversions Camper Van Tour
Luxury Build By Legend conversions! Here is a tour of our Van in the final stages of our Build. Located in Jacksonville, Fl Building Luxury Van Conversions. Contact Us today to purchase this Van or Pre Order our next Luxary Build. We can be reached at [email protected]
How it was built: day 1
Video tour: 30-day conversion
Video tour: Mini Split Installation
- 2021 Ram Promaster 3500
- 2021 conversion
- 235 miles
- Gasoline engine
- 159 wheelbase
- High roof
- Cargo rack
- 6′ rooftop deck
- Tow hitch
- Driver and passenger seat swivels
- Full motion wall-mounted television
- Exterior shower
- Tile and glass indoor shower
- 30-gallon fresh water tank
- 10-gallon grey water tank
- Della 9000 BTU mini-split AC with heat pump and remote control
- JBL 939 GTO series 300-watt speaker system (2) 6×9 and (2) 6 1/2
- Hammock hitch swing with footrest and cup holders
- Rear-mounted shore power hook up with adapter and extension for RV or generator operation
- Side-mounted ladder for rooftop access
- Lagoon 360-degree rotation table
- Passenger side sliding door entry step
- Cargo storage area
- Rear 20lb propane tank storage
- Max air fan deluxe with remote
- Bosch electric 7-gallon hot water heater
- Havelock wool insulation
- 10.1″ touch screen with apple and android compatible screen mirroring
- 350 total watts of Renogy solar panels
- (3) 100 amp-hour lithium mighty max house batteries
- Renogy Rover MPPT solar charge controller 30A
- Renogy BT-1 Bluetooth module
- Renogy off-grid 3000w pure sine wave inverter
- Renogy 500A Battery monitor
- Renogy DC to DC battery charger
- Multi-zone dimmable led lights
- Wine Storage
- 44” bench seat
- 6 “ memory foam w/ ultra-soft bamboo cover, nonslip bottom & breathable mesh sides. 73”L x 52”W x 6”T (full)
- Stainless Shurflow exterior-mounted city water hookup.
- Kilmat sound deadening
- 12V freshwater pump
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida
- The asking price is $150,000
- Stealth Van Conversion with Rain Shower
- Her Van Life with Kitchen, Toilet, and an Indoor Shower
- This Sprinter Van Conversion has a Shower and Guest-Bed!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Conversions | Van Conversions | Van Conversions For Sale | Vans | Vehicles | Van Life | RV Living | Motorhomes | Videos
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
I like the glass shower. It opens up the limited space significantly but requires intense cleaning after every use.
However, all modern vans are using similar body width which isn’t for tall guys when in comes to sleeping across driving direction.
My exact same sentiment. I like the build and its quality however if they could lift the Roof like pssl and Hymer do with that Fiat body then I’d buy it at $150k but for a guy standing 194cm I couldn’t sleep in it crossways.
Well, there’s products such as water repellents like Rain-X, no-scrub cleaners like Wet & Forget, water softener, liquid soap instead of bar soap, and good air flow to allow quick drying can keep the cleaning requirements to a weekly choir instead of a daily one after every use…
While you could make bump outs, like the Winnebago Revel has for example, to make it easier to sleep across… Just the issue of where he placed the Mini-Split that could get in the way of a bump out but it’s an option and the Mini-Split could always be moved to a different location…
Though, it is possible to put a slide out in a van… Though, rarely done, there have been some Class B’s with that option in the past…
Given how seldom – as in never – we use the shower in our camper van, I would never use that much space for a shower in a van. We have tried it once when we got the van. And it creates too much humidity in the van – despite proper ventilation.We usually use a local shower house, where we are staying, instead.