If you’re looking for a tiny house AND land, look no further. This log cabin park model in Mentone, Alabama sits on 1/2 acre and it’s for sale for $179,000.
At 399 square feet you’ll get a spacious living room with an electric fireplace, a galley kitchen, full bathroom and a downstairs bedroom! Interested parties can contact the seller on Facebook.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
399 Sq. Ft. Cabin with Downstairs Bedroom for $179K
The lot is partially wooded and looks lovely.
The living room with an electric fireplace.
There’s a galley kitchen in the back.
All full-sized appliances.
That’s an awesome sink size!
The bedroom has lots of built-in storage.
There’s a mini-split to keep things comfortable.
There’s a bathroom and staircase to the loft.
A full bathroom.
A washer and dryer for laundry.
Here are the stairs on the way up.
And here’s the spacious loft.
- BRAND NEW Luxury Log Cabin Tiny Home
- Available to purchase as full-time residence or Airbnb investment.
- 1/2 acre open lot
- 399 square foot cabin
- Concrete footing and sealed
- Washer/Dryer included
- Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Farmhouse Sink
- **Bathroom fixtures will be completed soon and glass shower doors will be hung**
- Electric fireplace with real rock in Living Room
- Built-in Cabinets and Dresser in Bedroom
- Main Bedroom fits a king bed
- Loft stairs have built-in drawers
- Loft (not walkable space) accomodates 2 twin beds or extra storage
- **Landscaping is not yet completed. Fill be planting grass or willing to give a small allowance to complete landscaping to your liking.
- SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.
- I am free during the week and some weekends to do tours if you would like to walk through the home.
Learn more and inquire
- 432 Sq. Ft. Log Cabin w Ground Floor Bedroom
- Natalie Bogwalker’s Tiny Log Cabin (Wild Abundance)
- Magical 3-Bedroom Log Cabin in PA
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cabins | THOWs | Tiny Houses For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup Tiny House by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
Love it!!! A little expensive though
I love this one for the most part but, as always with everyone, I want to suggest a few changes. First and foremost, lose that diagonal fireplace. A diagonal fireplace always makes for wasted space and awkward furniture placement. The materials are nice but it’s just a complication. Many love those gray floors but they are getting tiresome because you see them everywhere. They are not horrible but the place would seem more cozy with a warmer color. I’d prefer black countertops. All personal preferences as I have already admitted and just because I would prefer something else, doesn’t mean others wouldn’t love it just the way it is. Those beams and so much storage in the bedroom might just be enough to overcome all the other changes I suggested, though! Excellent job! Coming from California, the $179,000 with half an acre seems like a fabulous price but locals might cringe a bit. It’s beautiful and I wish you good luck in selling it. Someone will be very happy there, for sure!
Well, the fireplace part is not true but otherwise okay.
There’s a lot to like about this tiny home, including the woodwork, full bath, washer/dryer, and 1st floor bedroom. 1/2 acre sounds nice, yet the little bit of property showing in photos looks poorly kept. Asking price is much more than I would pay, even in my home state of MA, in which the cost of living is significantly higher than Alabama. For the asking price, I’d be looking for a larger home with a stand up 2nd floor, more windows and a nicer view.
I like that loft.