Not sure about you, but I’ve always dreamed of having a little log cabin tucked in the woods — well, here’s your chance! This 160 square foot cabin was Amish-built and used as an Airbnb rental for the last 5 years.
The one bedroom cabin features a queen bed (with full bed bunk above it), a bathroom with composting toilet, and an area for a mini kitchenette. It’s all solid wood, a mix of Eastern Pine and Cedar, which is sure to smell lovely.
The best part? If you live within 200 miles of Cape May Court House, NJ, the delivery is completely free! (Note: the addition of full off-grid capacities is an additional $4K). Contact the seller and ask questions here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
160 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cabin in NJ for $28K
The cabin has a lovely studio style layout.
There’s a large ceiling fan for air flow.
It looks so cozy at night time.
While this kitchen is itty bitty, you could probably add in a stove top or convection oven to make it more useable.
Here’s a peek inside the bathroom.
What an adorable little spot!
This gives you a picture of how it’s built.
And here you can have a look at the layout.
It’s ready to go to it’s new home!
- Amish crafted SOLID LOG cabin
- Perfect for Backyard Office Space, Rental Business, Vacation Home, Hunting Cabin, Workshop, Studio, Gallery, etc.
- Delivery included up to 200 miles from Cape May, NJ
- Hook it up to your electric and plumbing or go completely OFF GRID
- 10x16ft beautifully appointed one room cabin
- Turnkey and ready for occupancy
- Eastern white pine & aromatic eastern red cedar tongue & groove lumber.
- CEDAR RAFTERS and CEDAR TIE BEAMS
- Hand built by highly skilled Amish craftsmen.
- 110V AC power.
- COMPLETE REMOTE ACCESS and monitoring including remotely programable door lock, remote controlled thermostat, remotely monitored smoke & CO alarm, motion and temperature sensors.
- Marine grade 10 gallon water holding tank for bathroom sink.
- Extra large high-end ceiling fan.
- Storm windows.
- Nature’s Head composting toilet.
- Deluxe cellular blind window treatments.
- Upgraded cedar shelving recently added to bathroom. (Furniture, Mirrors, Carpet, Appliances, etc. are negotiable).
- OFF GRID Package ADD ON: Complete solar power system with REMOTE START propane generator available for additional $4000
- 40 YR PAINTED TIN ROOF
- 36” ICE SHEILD PERIMETER
- TEMPERED WINDOW with STORM WINDOW UPGRADE
- TREATED Tung & Groove FLOORING THROUGHOUT.
- 2” SOLID 36” ENTRY DOOR, SCREEN DOOR.
- FULL SIZE BED SPACE OVER QUEEN BED, RAILING & LADDER.
- PINE ROLL OUT DRAWERS FOR GREAT STORAGE.
- BATHROOM APX 3’ X 5’, 28” SOLID DOOR.
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Field & Honey Scandinavian Log Cabin in NC
- Stay at The Lily Pad Shipping Container Cabin in Ohio!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House For Sale | Cabins | Cottages
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Tiny Cottage on Scenic Alpaca Farm - March 30, 2023
- 24 Ft. Coastal Modern THOW by Modern Tiny Living - March 30, 2023
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
It’s a warm and cozy little home. The only thing I am curious about is I didn’t see a kitchen sink but since there is one in the bathroom I am assuming it has plumbing? Unfortunately for me I would have loved to have it right where it sits😄. A great find thank you for sharing it 😊
Yes there is plumbing, but I’m not sure it extends to the kitchen area.
The link brings me to the solar pkg. Im trying to find out how much is this cabin.
I am curious as to how to contact the Amish builders of this log cabin, any information?
Not that I have, but the seller of this one might have information. You can contact them here >>> https://www.tinyhomebuilders.com/tiny-house-marketplace/off-grid-log-cabin
There is no shower? I don’t like composting toilets. Can a sink be put in where the kitchen is? What is the width and length of this cabin?
Yes I do think there’s a shower from the description. I’m sure you could put in a sink but I’m not sure it’s plumbed for one yet. And it’s 10′ x 16′