Earthships are such a neat buildlings! As the owner of this one writes, this is “a totally off grid house that catches its own rain water, generates its own electricity and stays at a steady 72 degrees all year round without the use of any fuel or electricity what-so-ever.” Can’t complain about that!
Inside the home you’ll find a studio set up, with a queen bed, television and chairs on one side, and a fully-functional kitchen on the other side, complete with a large oven and refrigerator. The bathroom has all the luxuries of home, including a flush toilet and a shower/tub.
You can book this awesome spot on Airbnb here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Home Stays 72 Degrees Year-Round with No Heat or A/C!
There’s a firepit on your way inside.
The greenhouse in the front helps regulate the temperature inside and grows food!
There’s a comfortable queen-sized bed in the main living area.
You have a full working kitchen in addition to a TV (and Wifi!)
There are some chairs for sitting with a cup of coffee.
Cook up a yummy meal in this lovely kitchen!
You’d never know you were off-grid in this bathroom.
There’s even a washer if you need it.
And a clothes line to help you dry clothes quickly in the sun.
- Studio-style building
- Greenhouse to regulate temperature
- Off-grid home
- Wifi and TV
- Full kitchen with oven and fridge
- Bathroom with shower and tub
- Earthship Ironbank: Eco-Friendly Small Vacation Home (Building-Code-Approved!)
- Earthship Home: Young Man’s Inspiring Building and Living Experience
- They Built A Passive Solar Earthship Cabin For $10k
Our big thanks to Dan for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Goodbye NYC, Hello RV! Traveling in Big Blue - January 20, 2021
- Art We There Yet? Artists’ Mobile Home & Studio with Murphy Bed - January 20, 2021
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV: Interview with Caroline and Daniel - January 19, 2021