Jessi wanted to travel and was ready for a change — so she bought an awesome vintage-inspired camper and outfitted it to her needs. But she’s honest about how challenging the transition was for her, and how difficult the learning curve was as she figured out how to hook up her trailer and deal with things breaking.
While those early days humbled her, in overcoming them she was so empowered! Now she runs her own social media marketing company and travels with her dog wherever the wind blows. Enjoy her honest tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Living Large in a Small Space: A Tour of Jessi’s Micro Camper with Shower, Double Fridges, and Convertible Bed
It’s such a cute modern camper with a vintage flair.
She was really excited about the dual fridges.
She has a great dinette and a couch bed.
VIDEO: Her Micro Camper Tiny Home
- 1987 Toyota Rogue Camper Total Overhaul
- From the Netherlands to Discovering Europe in Their Campervan
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023