Samantha was tired of seasonal depression coming on with the dark gloomy days of winter — so she got a pop-up truck camper that lets her chase the sunshine and warmer weather to keep her spirits up!
The 1983 Sun Lite Pop-up has lots of original features like upholstery and wallpaper that give it a groovy feel. She works full-time on the road and gets outdoors during the nicest part of the day and travels on the weekend. What do you think of her rig?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chasing The Sun with Tiny Living in a Truck Camper!
She has a lot of groovy original components in her rig.
She bought it because she loved the original upholstery.
VIDEO: Solo Female – $13k Truck Camper – Only $300 Month “Rent”
- Follow Channing on Instagram
- Subscribe to Channing’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
- Couple’s Adventurous Life in a Truck Camper
- Family’s DIY Overlander Truck Camper
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Truck Camper | DIY | Interviews | Van Life
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- BOHO XLS PLUS All-Electric Tiny House With Separate Ground Floor Bedroom - March 27, 2023
- Shacky in the Forest: Modern Tiny House in Australia - March 27, 2023
- Flight Attendant’s Budget DIY Van Conversion - March 26, 2023