“Hey, whose bus is in the driveway?” – Chris
“That’s our tiny home.” – Chris’ wife, Carol
And that’s how it all started! After Chris and Carol saw skoolies at an Atlanta tiny house show, Carol caught the bug, and two weeks later Chris came home to the bus Carol purchased.
Then he and some friends got to work on building out their vacation skoolie, which they use as empty-nesters to travel wherever their hearts take them. Chris is a true gem, so be sure to watch the Tiny Home Tours interview below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny houses like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Husband & Wife’s Vacation Skoolie
For now, their skoolie is still yellow.
Chris complimented his wife on her interior design skills.
VIDEO: Navy Veteran Builds School Bus Tiny House
- Musicians‘ Shuttle Bus Dream Home
- Scuba Diving Couple and their “Octopus” Skoolie Conversion
- Two People, Two Dogs And A Separate Craft Beer Fridge: Bus Life Dreams
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022