So this is totally on my project list! A greenhouse built from recycled windows is a perfect shabby-chic addition to your backyard AND you can use it to start seeds or grow some year-round produce. This one was built by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes near Atlanta, Georgia.
Right now the company is only building these, on foundation, within an hour radius of their headquarters. So if you happen to live locally, I’d definitely contact them! This could even be used as a warm-weather Airbnb if you had a private spot to tuck it into.
Enjoy the pictures below and contact the builder here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Giving Old Windows New Life in this Tiny Greenhouse
I love the color of the door they chose.
You can see the roof is made of clear plastic.
I would want one of those hanging swings inside.
Imagine making this a greenhouse/office! Working in an oasis…
It looks great filled with plants.
- The Hunter Greenhouse: Flat-Top A-Frame in New York
- Under-$5k, 75-sq.-ft. Garden Tiny House Built on Budget
- Studio Earthship in Taos, New Mexico
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Avoid Highway: Dark & Moody Bus Conversion - October 25, 2021
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Tiny House With Two Screened-In Porches - October 25, 2021
- Plāhaus: Super Sleek Tiny House Vacation - October 24, 2021