Built in 1971, this a-frame has a flat-top, which creates a more heat-efficient space. But don’t worry, it doesn’t feel at all like a 70’s time warp when you walk inside!
Instead, Danielle and Ely have transformed the place, lovingly called “The Greenhouse,” into a boho-chic vacation property, nestled on three acres in the Catskill Mountains.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family A-Frame Rental in the Catskill Mountains
The huge windows and white paint make this place airy and bright.
There’s lots of space in the living area as well.
View from the kitchen under the loft.
Anyone else really want one of those swing seats?
Perfect spot to dine as a family.
The kitchen has all the amenities.
The plants on the wall are a lovely touch.
Here’s one of the bedrooms complete with a hammock.
Now that’s an exciting spot to nap!
The aesthetic here is so peaceful.
The pop of color in this nook is perfect.
Here’s the bathroom with lovely subway tiles.
And a sleek walk-in shower.
Another room with another swing!
More lovely decor choices.
And another room! Bring the whole family.
Now that’s a nifty curtain rod.
Would you enjoy staying here?
- Hiking in the summer
- Skiing in the winter
- Mountain fresh air and dark, starry nights
- Three bed two bath 1971 flat roof A-frame
- Tannersville, NY in the heart of the Catskills
- Fully equipped kitchen
- More coffee brewing devices than are probably necessary
- Avalon Organics bath products
- Arecord player, board games, books, and an internet/Netflix enabled TV.
- All linens (towels, sheets, duvets) are by Parachute Home.
- *Please note air conditioning is only in the bedrooms (nothing better than a cold room and a cozy duvet)
- Mid Century Modern A Frame Cabins
- Foss Haus A-Frame Getaway in Washington State
- Modern A-Frame Cottage in Ontario
Our big thanks to Danielle for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Young Family’s $20k Tiny Home in Alaska with Twins - February 8, 2023
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own - February 7, 2023
- $6,000 Micro A-frame Cabin in NH - February 7, 2023