Baluchon just keeps surprising us with amazing tiny homes, and this one is the icing on the cake. One of Baluchon’s first extra-wide models, this custom home is almost 11.5 feet wide, allowing for tons of elbow room indoors. There’s pantry space, a linen closet, a built-in dresser, and lots of kitchen cabinets.
While the living room couch becomes a guest bed, there are two additional loft bedrooms. You can get to the smaller one via a set of floating stairs, and the queen-sized loft has a full storage staircase leading up to it. As always, all the finishes inside are top-notch, resulting in a truly luxurious tiny dwelling!
- Explore Baluchon’s Extra-Wide 26 x 11.5 ft. Double Loft Tiny Home.
- Experience Luxury Living in Compact Spaces with High-Quality Finishes.
- Discover Unique Features, Two Loft Bedrooms, and Seamless Indoor-Outdoor Design.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Extra-Wide Baluchon Tiny Home is One of A Kind
The doors open up beautifully to connect the indoors and outdoors.
Look at how wide this tiny house feels!
There’s room for a storage staircase and a table for 5.
The cozy living room has three tall windows.
And the couch becomes a guest bed.
There’s enough space for another chair and a coffee table.
The white shiplap keeps everything feeling open.
Looking at the staircase system, which is quite unique!
These floating steps head up to the smaller of the two lofts.
There’s a second entrance into the kitchen space.
Take a quick look at yourself before rushing out the door.
There’s a small oven, two burners and a mini fridge.
So much beautiful wood throughout!
These inset shelves are great for storage or showing off your treasures.
The amount of pantry space is impressive!
There are formal steps up to the larger loft.
Even with a queen bed, this feels incredibly spacious.
A built-in dresser provides clothing storage.
The smaller loft has a fun rope partition.
The whole wall is a gorgeous window!
A desk for doing homework with a beautiful skylight.
The bowl sink sits between a composting toilet and a linen closet.
There’s a lovely towel warmer when you first walk in.
The walk-in shower is one of the biggest I’ve seen in a Baluchon THOW.
The outside primarily features a sleek black metal siding.
- 26 x 11.5 tiny house
- Extra wide requires a special transport, but it adds so much space!
- Table for 5
- Cozy living room with a couch that becomes a guest bed
- Two lofts
- Main loft with queen bed and built-in dresser
- Second loft with twin bed and desk under a skylight
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower stall and big linen closet
- Kitchen with oven, fridge and two burners
- Two entryways
- Oodles of storage in the staircase and multiple closets
- Miss Twain Tiny Home in Normandy
- Chicory Tiny House For Full-Time Living
- A Tiny House Playroom That’s Also a Future Home
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023