I’m not sure that we’ve ever seen a Baluchon build with no loft at all, but this new design has all the incredible craftsmanship of a “standard” Baluchon, with the benefit of a multipurpose living room/bedroom that easily transitions from day to night with the use of a comfortable sofa bed. No stairs!
The rest of the home is split between a galley kitchen with a movable table, and a roomy bathroom space. The two-burner cook top is separate from the oven that’s across the kitchen, which allows the chef to look out the window while sauteing onions. In the 3/4 bathroom, you’ll find a single-piece shower stall and a composting toilet. What do you think of this tiny home?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Multi-Purpose Living Room in This Gorgeous THOW
I love the facade with the bold middle section.
Here’s the view from the bathroom area.
There’s a deep black sink with a drain area as well as an oven.
A two burner cooktop looks out the kitchen window.
The table is adjustable heightwise and cna move freely.
Here’s the space with the bedroom area closed off.
The breakfast table can push up against the wall.
And here it is in an L configuration with the countertop.
There’s a mini-fridge beneath the counter top.
The couch is tucked against the back wall, with some corner shelving up above.
And then at night, it becomes the become roof.
And now it’s a private bedroom! Perfect.
I love the shelves right here for your kitchen goods.
A look at the adjustable table legs.
The bathroom has a dry flush toilet.
There’s a beautiful corner shower and yet more storage.
Another look at this beautiful tiny house exterior!
The clapboards are red cedar. Stunning!
- This is a single-level home designed as a full-time residence for a couple.
- They wanted a first floor sleeping area, so the living room becomes the bedroom at night.
- A floor-to-ceiling black out curtain closes the bedroom off from the rest of the home when people are sleeping.
- The kitchen has a large sink with a built-in drying rack, and there’s also an oven and a separate two-burner cook top.
- In the bathroom, you’ll find a regular-sized shower stall as well as a composting toilet set-up. There are two linen closets to maximize storage.
- Cotton, linen and hemp insulation keeps the home cozy and warm!
- The house is almost 23 feet long, and the couple plans to add a deck to the front of the home once they get it settled.
- Extra-Wide Double Loft Tiny House by Baluchon
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon
- Barbara’s Baluchon Tiny House with Folding Step-Stool Built-In
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023
- 20-ft. Pink & Teal Tiny House by Kaiser Tiny Homes - November 27, 2023