Debra customized the Clear Creek by Tiny Idahomes to her exact desires, and the result in an awesome 26 foot THOW, that includes a super fun glass tile backsplash in the bathroom.
She chose to focus the most space in her living room so she could entertain. She has a loft bedroom accessible via storage stairs, and a loft for storage as well. Her compact bathroom has a toilet, shower stall, and a washer/dryer combo.
All in all she spent $54,365.00 on her build, while the base model costs $45,850. You can customize your own Tiny Idahomes Clear Creek here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Clear Creek with Awesome Backplash for Debra!
White shiplap keeps the tiny house bright.
Take a look at that awesome backsplash.
Here’s the spacious living area and storage loft.
View from the bedroom loft.
Close up of the cool tropical tile.
Her loft bedroom has great windows.
Storage built into the railing to keep her in.
Her shower stall and tiny vanity.
Flush toilet and washer/dryer unit.
The blue board and batten exterior looks lovely.
VIDEO: Debra’s Tiny Idahomes LLC
● 2 X 4 Construction
● Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
● Board and Batt siding
● Roofing – Standing Seam metal
● Kinro vinyl windows – double pane – Sliding– Low E glass with screen
● 36”, exterior Door, Full lite with built in blinds, inswing
● Interior walls and ceiling- Shiplap–
● Floor – one sheet vinyl –Congoleum
● Rear 9’ Sleeping loft with pine tongue and groove floor
● Loft has 3⁄4 height privacy wall with open shelving storage
● 6’ Pine stairs to loft- base painted white/treads clear coated w/pine handrail clear coated – storage
door on side of stairs
● 4’ Rear bathroom with 48” one piece shower / 2 handle brushed nickel handle
● Residential round toilet
● Small sink with cabinet below
● Mirrored medicine cabinet
● Custom built shelving to hold Splendid washer/dryer combo unit, open shelving below.
● Countertop to be Wilsonart Laminate
● Mid Kitchen with 24” deep, single basin drop in stainless steel sink
● Pull out style faucet in satin nickel
● 21” Furrion- drop in – Black Range with 3-burner cooktop & 24” black rangehood
● 9 cu ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator
● Kitchen Cabinets – Wintucket
● Countertop– Wilsonart Laminate – w/31” countertop extension/bar area
● Backsplash –tile – full height, Night Sky Mosaic HD#305243238 w/ Profusion Grout in
● 6’ Front Storage loft with pine tongue and groove floor
● 120v Electric Wall heater
● Truma tankless water heater
● 30 AMP RV electrical converter panel, 25’ Power Cord and Connection
● Splendid Washer/dryer vented combo unit
● Payload Capacity 2,948 kg (6,500 lbs)
● Trailer Weight 4,336 kg (9,550 lbs)
- 40×10 Gooseneck with Giant Bathroom by Liberation Tiny Homes
- Emily’s 24’ Customized Clear Creek by Tiny Idahomes
- Custom 28ft Cascade Tiny House w/ Slide-out by Tiny Idahomes
Our big thanks to Marcus for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Interior | THOWs | Builders
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
very clever WASHER location…
It’s a washer & dryer combo unit. They’re really cool! Kind of a pain if not vented because they don’t dry super well, but better than the alternative, depending on how you feel about clotheslines.
Very nice little home and well priced. I’m not usually drawn to blue used in, or outside of, a home but it’s a very nice shade and the mosaic tile is gorgeous. I particularly love that there aren’t any built-in bench seating. While it’s a missed storage opportunity, it makes it all feel like a permanent home.
Yes everyone needs a comfortable couch! *written as I sit on my comfy couch* hehe