This amazing newest build by Tiny Idahomes went to couple Justin and Allison. They added tons of custom elements to make the two-loft home their very own.
A couple fun features in this home includes the downstairs den, which could easily double as a ground-floor bedroom, and the fold-out ladder to the second loft that sits inside the wall when not in use. Plus, the beetle kill pine ceilings are absolutely stunning!
They also have a full galley kitchen, 3/4 bathroom and some spectacular windows up in the loft to bring in plenty of natural light. The base K2 Model from Tiny Idahomes costs $48,950, and this one with all upgrades sold for $71,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
K2 Tiny Home with Den/Ground-Floor Bedroom
The staircase to the loft has a great railing for safety.
These blue cabinets really pop against the white walls!
This photo came from Allison after she decorated the kitchen.
And here’s another decorated picture from Allison.
Here’s their downstairs den.
It’s an awesome spacious room with lots of light.
Would make a great Master bedroom.
Look how this ladder slides out.
Here’s the Master loft with a wicked cool roofline.
Wow! That ceiling is stunning.
What a lovely spot!
Those have to be the most lovely windows I’ve seen in a THOW.
Here’s the bathroom with Separet toilet.
And a wonderful tiled shower.
- 8 x 28″ long
- 2 x 4 construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- V- Groove Siding
- Exterior Accent – 2ft lower cedar tongue & groove beltrail
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing
- Kinro windows – double pane – Sliding– tempered glass
- Interior walls- Shiplap
- Ceiling – Blue Beetle Pine – Clear Coated
- Floor – one sheet vinyl –Congoleum
- 36” Full Lite w/blinds Outswing
- 12-Volt puck lighting throughout
- 6’ pine custom storage stairs (ladder). Painted to match walls.
- Pine railing mounted on outside of stairs, removable
- Rear 8’ Sleeping loft – pine tongue and groove floor clear coated w/ ¾ height privacy wall, removable.
- 4’ rear bathroom w/24” pocket door
- 48” shower base and Duma Wall in Wind Gust shower walls
- Toilet – Separett Composting toilet
- Small bathroom sink with lower cabineCustom built 18” closet/linen cabinet – white shaker style. 1 door on top w/2 adjustable shelves & open shelving below
- Mid Kitchen with 24” undermount sink
- 21” Furrion Stainless Steel drop in range w/3 burner propane cooktop
- 24” Stainless Steel rangehood
- 8 cu ft Dometic RV refrigerator w/top freezer
- Kitchen Cabinets – Lowes unfinished
- Countertop – Quartz
- Backsplash Merola Tile – Chester Matte Bianco 3”x12” subway tile
- 8’ front den w/ 24” pocket door painted – Standard White
- 8’ front loft, pine tongue and groove floor clear coated, ¾ height privacy wall, removeable
- Custom pine pull out ladder to front loft – clear coated
- Truma Tankless Water Heater
- 18k BTU forced air furnace
- 50 AMP RV electrical converter panel, 50 amp 25’ Power Cord and Connection
- Holding Tanks (40 gal fresh, 38 gal gray & 38 gal black)
- 1 -24 class battery and box
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose Bib water connection
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
- The base model costs $48,950, and this one with all upgrades sold for $71,000. The payload capacity 2313 Kg (5,100 lbs) and the trailer weight 4,989 kg (11,000 lbs).
- Mimi’s Clear Creek Tiny House with Pop-Out by Tiny Idahomes
- Emily’s 24’ Customized Clear Creek by Tiny Idahomes
- The K2 Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes
Our big thanks to Tiny House Marketplace for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021