This is Emily’s 24′ Customized Clear Creek THOW built for her by Tiny Idahomes.
The exterior of the home features beautiful powdery blue board and batten siding, and inside features a mix of dark-stained pine and white bead board, which I just love.
She has a beautiful L-shaped kitchen under her loft bedroom, and the bathroom is on the other side of the THOW under the smaller secondary loft. Priced as shown, this THOW costs $55,000, but you can get the base Clear Creek model for $45,850. Contact Tiny Idahomes to get your own!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Emily’s 24’ Customized Clear Creek Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Idahomes
Look at how lovely the ceiling is! I like the fan too.
I love that she has a washer/dryer unit in here too!
The L-shape kitchen allows for a lot of counter space.
I like that there’s storage above the range!
Great base cabinet storage.
There’s room under the stairs for storing things, and the front door is over here which I don’t see much.
The stairs take Emily up to her loft bedroom.
And on the other side of the house is the secondary bedroom and the loft.
It looks so cozy. It’ll be awesome with all Emily’s stuff in it!
A compact Euro sink in the bathroom.
Emily opted for a standard flushing toilet, and there’s also a 36×36 shower stall.
Here’s a close-up of the washer/dryer.
The view from the master loft.
Lots of nice windows for good lighting.
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Bat smart soffit siding
- Jeld Wen white vinyl windows, 1500 series, double pan, tempered glass single hung.
- Craftsman 36” x 80” inswing front door
- Interior walls are bead board
- Interior end walls and ceilings are pine
- Ceiling fan by Harbor Breeze
- 9’ Loft above kitchen
- 6’ Loft above bathroom
- Stairs to 9’ Loft are custom built in pine
- Exposed beams in loft area
- Rear Kitchen with Arcadia kitchen cabinets in white, Hampton Bay single basin sink, 3 burner Atwood black propane RV stove with oven and a range hood.
- Kitchen Counter top is a Wilsonart Bronzite Quarry laminate
- Splendide Washer and Dryer
- Front bathroom with, 36’ x 36’ one piece fiberglass shower
- Bathroom is pine
- Floor – one sheet vinyl
- 30 AMP RV Power Cord and Connection and 30 AMP RV 12 Volt power converter panel
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose bib water connection
- Atwood 6 gallon dual electric and propane hot water heater.
- 120 volt 1200 w electric base board heater
- The dry weight of this unit is 8260 lbs, and priced as shown is $55,000
- The base model of the 24’ Clear Creek cost is $45,850.00.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Custom 28ft Cascade Tiny House w/ Slide-out by Tiny Idahomes | The K2 Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes | Marc’s Wheelchair-Friendly Tiny House on Wheels Built by Tiny Idahomes
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022
- Vintage 1920s Bowtop Caravan from English Travellers of Texas - May 26, 2022