This is the K2 Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes.
It’s a 26-foot THOW that starts at $48,950. Get the full tour and learn more below. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The K2 Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny Idahomes
Images © Tiny Idahomes
Images © Tiny Idahomes
- 26′ long exterior dimensions by 8’6″ total width that includes roof overhang and total height of 13’5″ tall which includes the trailer of 2′ from the ground.
- The roof will be A frame roof style in the center, with peak dormers in the lofts
- Standing seam metal roof, color choice of customer https://www.treasurevalleysteel.com/products/find-your-color.html
- Insulation is blown in fiberglass batt and as follows R-13 floor, R-15 walls, and R-15 ceiling.
- Board and Bat smart soffit siding or V-Groove (Painted to color of customer choice). Color sample or color match number required from customer
- Front door is 36″x80” inswing, 6 panel door.
- Windows are white vinyl, sliding type, and will have a 3-1/2” exterior trim around windows, Color sample or color match number required from customer 1-14″x39″ obscured window (bathroom) 1-24”x39” (Kitchen) 1-24”x39” (Next to front door) 2-30″x36″ (loft area) 4-62x26x14 peak window (2 each loft) 1-46″x39″ (Dining area) 1-46”x39” (Den) 2-24”x58” (Den)
- Floor is to be one-piece vinyl from congoleum http://congolasalleflooring.com/?page_id=207 –. We do not recommend or warranty real wood flooring because it expands and contracts with the different climates an RV may see.
- All interior walls and ceiling to be pine tongue and groove with clear coat, bead board or painted plywood with seams every 4’ (color chosen by the customer)
- Stairs to the loft are Pine, custom built, and as close to code as possible.
8’ rear loft, with Peak dormer ceiling, located above bathroom/kitchen. Standard ceiling height under the loft is 6’6” and loft height is roughly 4’. Standard loft lighting are 2 wall lights with 3-way switch for control at bottom and top of stairs. Will have a total 2, 15amp outlets in loft one on each side wall. Loft floor is pine tongue and groove, clear coated
- 4’ Rear bathroom with a 3” toilet drain, ½” toilet water connection, outlet for future composting toilet (composting toilet not provided), regular porcelain toilet and a 48” one-piece fiberglass shower and no shower door. Two-Handle Tub and Shower Faucet in brushed nickel. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Small sink with cabinet below, 2 handle sink faucet in brushed nickel.
- Mid kitchen with a 24”, deep single basin stainless steel sink, a 21” drop in range, in black, with a 3 burner cooktop and a 24’ black range hood with fan mounted above. Kitchen will have 4 outlets. 9 cu. ft., stainless steel refrigerator. Kitchen will have 1 track light.
- All kitchen cabinets to be Home Depot Hampton Bay or Lowe’s in stock, pre-assembled base and upper cabinets. (includes 1-12” lower cabinets, 2-18” upper cabinet, 1-18” lower, 1-30” upper cabinets and 1-36” sink cabinet.)
- Counter top is in stock laminate premade from Home Depot or Lowe’s.
8’ Front loft, with Peak dormer ceiling, located above Den. Standard ceiling height under the loft is 6’6” and loft height is roughly 4’. Standard loft lighting are 2 wall lights with 3-way switch for control at main level. Will have a total 2, 15amp outlets in loft one on each side wall. Loft floor is pine tongue and groove, clear coated
- 8’ Front Den area with 24” pocket door
- Lighting in den area will be 2 wall sconces placed on the front wall
- Prep for ceiling fan, centered in living space.
- 30-amp RV connection and 30-amp RV 12-volt power converted panel.
- 3″ RV twist drain connection, hose water connection plumbing pipe will be Pex with chrome handles and fittings.
- Propane 6-gallon tanked water heater mounted under kitchen sink with access door on outside wall
- 1 – 120-volt 1200w electric wall heater mounted in living area.
Learn more: https://tinyidahomes.com/Model_K2.html
Our big thanks to Jesse Collinsworth of Tiny Idahomes for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021