Tiny Idahomes did it again creating Mimi’s Clear Creek Tiny House complete with a pop-out couch and a ground-floor guest room with room for a queen-sized bed.
The exterior has an awesome awning as well to provide shade for an outdoor living area. There’s a galley kitchen, loft bedroom (per Mimi’s wish) and a bathroom under the storage loft. What a cute and cozy home! Clear Creek models from Tiny Idahomes start at $45,850. More details here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Idahomes Shows Off Mini’s Clear Creek Tiny House
This is such a beautiful galley kitchen with a fun backplash.
Look how big that pantry is! The queen guest room is just beyond it.
The bathroom is under the second loft on the other side of the house.
Here’s the slide-out, with a very comfy-looking couch.
No uncomfortable bench couch here!
Here’s the stove, oven and microwave.
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Cedar Tongue & Groove
- Trim –Cedar
- Roofing – Standing Seam metal
- Kinro vinyl windows – double pane – Sliding– Low E glass with screen
- 21”x 27” ventilation skylight
- 36”, exterior Door, 1/2 lite with built in blinds, outswing
- Interior walls – Bead Board
- Interior Trim & Ceiling – Pine
- Floor – one sheet vinyl –Congoleum
- Rear 8’ Sleeping loft with pine tongue and groove floor
- Rear 8’ Main Floor Bedroom w/queen size bed box. 2 drawers & pull up storage on top
- Custom pine headboard w/shelving and custom 32” closet w/hanging rods & adjustable shelving
- Mid Kitchen with 24” deep white apron sink, Gooseneck style faucet 21” Furrion- drop in – Stainless Steel Range with 3-burner cooktop & 24” Furrion
- Stainless Steel rangehood / 0.9 cu ft built in microwave above rangehood
- 9 cu ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Custom 24” pantry cabinet w/adjustable shelves
- Countertop– Corian
- Backsplash –tile – full height
- Mid Living room with 6’ Slide Out
- 56” Jackknife couch installed in Slide Out
- Ceiling fan installed in center
- 23” Classic Flame electric fireplace with Corian top
- 5’ Front bathroom with 60”x30” shower/tub combo
- Splendid washer/dryer combo unit- vented
- Residential round toilet
- Small sink with cabinet below
- Mirrored medicine cabinet
- Hampton Bay wall sconces throughout
- 9,000 BTU Mini Split
- Truma tankless water heater
- 20’ 12-volt electric awning
- 50 AMP RV electrical converter panel, 25’ Power Cord and Connection
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose Bib water connection
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
- Payload Capacity: 1,72 kg (3,880 lbs)
- Trailer Weight: 3,880 kg (12,220 lbs)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020
- Donate During #GivingTuesday to Operation Tiny Home - December 1, 2020
- Two Years in Their Cozy Bus Conversion with a Wood Stove - December 1, 2020