Melinda chose the builder’s 26′ Clear Creek model and customized the colors and features to her needs. It has two lofts (one for sleeping, one for storage), a large living space, galley kitchen and a bathroom. I loved her storage stairs because they open into a large hanging closet space rather than smaller drawers — clever!
Take a look at the pictures and get additional details and builder contact information below. Enjoy!
Melinda’s Tiny House Mansion by Tiny Idahomes
Looking from the living room: Galley kitchen/stairs to loft.
Plenty of room for furniture in the living space.
I like the dark flooring. These are actually vinyl.
Perfect tiny oven and stove for cooking up meals at home.
The loft appears to have decent headroom and light.
Fold-down table/desk area. Great for space-saving.
This is a great-sized fridge. Not too big or too small. Just right.
Look at that hanging storage under the stairs!
More doors allow you to hide things all the way down.
Close up of Melinda’s bedroom. Wish we could see her things 🙂
Perfectly tiny bathroom with good counter space.
She fit a tub and shower combination into her tiny.
I love that the washer/dryer is right next to the clothing storage.
Simple and classy exterior.
- 2×4 Construction
- Blown in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- Board and Batt Siding – painted Behr Porpoise #HGSW3482
- 3’ Tuff Rib Metal Roofing – Dark Grey Color
- Jeld Wen windows 1500 series – double pane – single hung – tempered glass
- 36” Craftsman lite steel front door, painted Behr Wildberry (exterior only)
- Interior walls and ceiling pine tongue and groove with clear coat finish
- Floor – one sheet vinyl – IVC Illusions Cortez wood look
- Rear 10’ loft with dormers, pine tongue and groove floors with clear coat finish, 2 Hampton bay brushed nickel sconces
- 4” storage loft above front living room
- Storage stairs – custom built, pine
- Hampton Bay Luxenberg 36” ceiling fan in brushed nickel
- Mid Kitchen with double basin Stainless Steel Sink
- Stainless Steel built in Spray Head Faucet
- Atwood 17” 3 burner propane RV stove in Stainless Steel with Range hood and fan above
- Cabinets – Arcadia white shaker style
- Countertop – Wilsonart, Antique Finish with Aeon “Breccia” Laminate
- Fold down additional counter space
- Hampton Bay track lighting in brushed nickel
- Frigidaire Refrigerator 11.5 cu ft., top freezer, in stainless FFET1222QS
- Frigidaire Microwave, 1.1 cu ft. in stainless #FFCM1134LS
- Rear bathroom with porcelain toilet, Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- 46” x 24”RV Bath Tub Glacier Bay Bath Hardware in brushed nickel
- Bathroom Vanity with 3 drawer storage, brushed nickel light fixture above
- 10 Gallon propane dual electric water heater
- Climate right 10,000 BTU 120 Volt heat pump/air conditioner
- Holding tanks – 38 gallon grey / 38 gallon back and 50 gallon fresh
- 30 AMP RV Power Cord and Connection
- RV Propane Connection with propane cover. Hose Bib water connection
- Pex Plumbing pipe
- 3” Sewer Connection
Want a Tiny Idahome? Design your own here!
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Shannon’s Van Conversion w/ Elevator Bed & Bathroom - July 28, 2021
- Carolina Van Builders Ram Promaster 2021 - July 28, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale - July 27, 2021