This is one family’s converted skoolie for sale (sold) in Santa Fe.
Meg and Adam are selling the home on wheels after moving into an RV:
Still tiny living but a bit more comfortable for the 5 of us and our big dog. We decided to go tiny instead of rent because it allows us to save enough money pay for our kids to go to the local Waldorf school.
Awesome reason to save! Enjoy pictures of the skoolie and get price, details and contact information below.
Family’s Converted Skoolie for Sale, Santa Fe (Sold)
The turquoise ceiling is really fun! Looks almost like the sky.
I had that table my apartment: Great for folding up and space-saving!
Master “bedroom” with twin and dog bed underneath.
Close-up of the twin and dog bed. Clever!
Cozy spot to sit in the back of the bus (with the cool kids).
Another view of the kitchen with open shelving, oven and fridge.
Bathroom includes a stand-up shower stall.
Awesome shelves built-in to store books and more.
Open front area — add a comfy couch (or whatever you want!)
Front to back view of the bus.
Back of bus without bedding installed.
Water tank set-up here.
Speedometer reading: 123,729
- We are selling our RV-converted school bus.
- All systems are running, with new motor batteries.
- Has room for a king-size bed and two twin beds in the back (we slept five and a large dog in here).
- Room for a couch and chairs in the front.
- It has 50-amp service, water and sewer.
- Kitchen has a propane stove, electric fridge, and sink.
- The shower works well, with a 10-gallon electric water heater.
- One 9000-BTU propane heater included.
- We used a portable camping toilet, but there is water where the toilet would go, so installing an RV toilet may be possible.
- It also has three deep-cycle batteries and an inverter, as well as a 50 gallon water barrel.
- Asking $10,000 or best offer. (SOLD)
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021