The tiny home features a living room with a pull-out sleeper sofa that can be blocked off from the rest of the home at night with a large curtain, giving kids a quiet place to sleep while their parents stay up. There’s a queen bed in the loft, a large 4-person dining table, and a kitchenette and 3/4 bathroom.
I really love the layout of this home, and the clever way to create separate spaces without closing off rooms with doors. Enjoy the photo tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Baluchon’s Latest: A Tiny House Vacation in France
How cool are these sliding doors and windows?
Up in the bedroom loft with a queen bed.
View from the living room.
The curtain shuts off the living room at night.
Stunning views from the dining table.
Plenty of space for family game night!
Cook up eggs or pancakes in the mini kitchen.
Extra counterspace! A must-have.
Barn door closes off the bathroom.
Composting toilet and mini sink.
Basic shower stall with curtain.
- Sleeps 4
- Loft bedroom for parents
- Sofa bed for kids
- Room-darkening curtain shuts off kid’s area at night
- Staircase with landing
- Kitchen table for 4
- Bathroom with composting toilet
- Standard-sized shower
- Propane two-burner cooktop
- Mini fridge
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
- Château Peredvizhnik: Tiny House with Big Windows from Baluchon
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021