Inspired by Robin Hood and all things “British,” Isabelle named her tiny home — built by the French tiny house builder, Baluchon — The Nottingham.
It’s her full-time dwelling with a unique roofline made of a number of triangles. Her loft bedroom has views of the stars and morning sunrise from the large skylight at the foot of the bed.
Beneath the loft is a side-by-side L-shaped kitchen and a bathroom. The kitchen has a two-burner cooktop and hidden washer/dryer unit, while the bathroom features a super-sleek all-black shower stall. Scroll for the photo tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This THOW in France Has a Huge Skylight!
This reading nook is a multipurpose storage couch and guest bed.
The view from the back of the tiny home.
Butcher block countertops sit over powder blue cabinets.
Closed storage steps provide access to Isabelle’s loft.
This tiny wood stove heats the home (and a pot for tea!).
They built the coffee table just for Isabelle.
The pine-clad bathroom with a composting toilet.
This shower is so different! Love the black.
The roofline provides plenty of headspace up here.
Loving the skylight!
It opens to let in glorious fresh air.
This is Isabelle’s full-time dwelling. Perfect.
- Baluchon trailer with paint option and extended boom.
- Useful length 6 meters.
- Spruce class 2.
- Cotton, linen and hemp for the floor, the walls
- and the ceiling.
- WINDOWS AND DOOR
- Mixed wood / aluminum joinery.
- Double glazing.
- HARDWARE STORE
- RAIN GUARD AND STEAM BRAKE
- Proclimat rain screen and OuatEco vapor barrier (hygrovariable).
- De Dietrich electric water heater , Samsung washing machine, Klarstein refrigerator, Sauter hotplates .
- WOOD STOVE
- Wood Cubic Stove – Grizzly.
- PARQUET / FLOOR
- Massive heat-treated Landes pine and solid spruce.
- Blades screwed onto joists and glazed.
- Aluminum tray with standing seams.
- Cladding cedar with
- UV saturator.
- É white raw Picea natural planed spruce.
- Solid oak and spruce.
- Lunos double-flow CMV + air extractor.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Legrand switchgear and LED lighting.
- Road Runner Tiny House by Baluchon
- Anne-Claire’s Green Titmouse THOW by Baluchon
- Tiny Hauméa House with Cat Door by Baluchon
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- World Traveling Couple Turn to Van Life - August 12, 2022
- Retired Couple Went From Airstream to Custom Tiny Home - August 12, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022