This is a 2021 four-seater ProMaster Camper Van conversion by AVB in Portland, Oregon.
The van features everything one would need for van life, including solar panels and a diesel heater to keep you warm. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other awesome van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
ProMaster Van Conversion With Four Seatbelts
The van features seating for four.
And it can sleep up to three, unless you add a rooftop tent to the mix.
The outdoor shower.
The interior with fan, built-in lights, and nicely appointed finishes.
The passenger seat swivels.
Ready for adventure!
Sliding window door with tints.
Rear glass windows, also tinted.
- Converted by AVB Portland Oregon
- Built in 2021
- Listed for $73,900
- Located in Portland, Oregon
- Ram Promaster 159WB 3500 High Roof
- 960 miles
- 4 seats with seatbelts
- Sleeps 3
- 3.6L v6 engine
- Birch plywood
- Swivel passenger seat
- Ford factory second row seat for 2
- Sliding door window
- 2 rear windows
- Solar panels
- Portable potty with 2.8 gallons
- 5KW diesel heater with remote
- Tankless water heater for outside shower
- Aluminum 6061-T6 Powder coated roof rack with deck
- Max Fan Deluxe
- 14×14 sink with 16 gallons of fresh water, 6 gallon grey water tanks
- Overhead cabinets with USB ports
- Vinyl flooring, waterproof
- Adjustable wash station for bikes, pets
- The van is listed for $73,900 over at Van Life Trader, check it out (SOLD)
- https://www.instagram.com/p/CM8j4odhhRl/ (Diesel heater)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023