This is a 2021 four-seater ProMaster Camper Van conversion by AVB in Portland, Oregon.
The van features everything one would need for van life, including solar panels and a diesel heater to keep you warm. Learn more below!
Don’t miss other awesome van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
ProMaster Van Conversion With Four Seatbelts
The van features seating for four.
And it can sleep up to three, unless you add a rooftop tent to the mix.
The outdoor shower.
The interior with fan, built-in lights, and nicely appointed finishes.
The passenger seat swivels.
Ready for adventure!
Sliding window door with tints.
Rear glass windows, also tinted.
- Converted by AVB Portland Oregon
- Built in 2021
- Listed for $73,900
- Located in Portland, Oregon
- Ram Promaster 159WB 3500 High Roof
- 960 miles
- 4 seats with seatbelts
- Sleeps 3
- 3.6L v6 engine
- Birch plywood
- Swivel passenger seat
- Ford factory second row seat for 2
- Sliding door window
- 2 rear windows
- Solar panels
- Portable potty with 2.8 gallons
- 5KW diesel heater with remote
- Tankless water heater for outside shower
- Aluminum 6061-T6 Powder coated roof rack with deck
- Max Fan Deluxe
- 14×14 sink with 16 gallons of fresh water, 6 gallon grey water tanks
- Overhead cabinets with USB ports
- Vinyl flooring, waterproof
- Adjustable wash station for bikes, pets
- The van is listed for $73,900 over at Van Life Trader, check it out (SOLD)
- https://www.instagram.com/p/CM8j4odhhRl/ (Diesel heater)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Vans | Van Life | Van Dwelling | Van Conversions For Sale | Vehicles | Tiny Houses For Sale
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
Where does the third person sleep? I only see the elevated full/queen mattress.
Looks like that’s what they meant, quote from the listing…
“HD memory foam mattress sleep 3″… But there is the optional roof top tent option for a separate sleeping area…
It says it “can” sleep three, “unless” you add a roof top tent. Also, in the “Highlights” section, it clearly states “Sleeps 3”. Either way, it is poorly written.
Uh, no, they just literally mean that one mattress can sleep 3…
I understand the confusion, as most people wouldn’t consider that enough space but it may be something to understand that Van dwelling standards are quite a bit more “cozy”, if that’s the right word to use, than even a tiny house. Most van conversions can be smaller than 60 Sq Ft of total living space for everything, which can make most Tiny Houses seem huge in comparison, being normally more than twice that size…
Also, the bed isn’t a standard size. Typically, they custom cut the foam mattress to fit, and often can have an extension when a little more space is needed when sleeping or just change orientation as one direction can be longer than the other and thus fit more people.
While some people take it even further, and would put even more people into something this size, like if the garage area was empty then a sleeping bag can turn that into a sleeping area, a bed could be improvised between the rear and front passenger seat, etc.
I just pointed the optional roof top tent as the option for those who couldn’t accept being that “cozy”…
I guess I could’ve said, “up to 3.” It would be a cozy fit. Maybe good for a couple with a little one, that’s still three. 🙂