This is Jenna’s dreamy tiny house in the woods!
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Airbnb Tiny House In The Woods near Seattle
The tiny house features a covered porch add-on.
Inside, like many tiny homes, the space is multi-functional.
It can easily convert to a bedroom, living room, or dining space!
On the other side, is everything else in the tiny house!
The sleeping loft with windows all around.
There’s also a skylight. My favorite feature of a tiny house loft (so you can stargaze at night).
The kitchen with exposed beams and hooks for pots and pans.
The bathroom with tub, shower, and compost toilet.
An overhead view of this tiny house in the woods.
A hammock to relax on, if weather is appropriate.
- 165 sq. ft. tiny house
- Covered porch
- Wood stove
- Electric heat
- Stove top
- Mini fridge
- Composting toilet
- Loft bedroom with skylight for star gazing
- Futon couch for downstairs sleeping
- A few miles from the Clinton ferry
- Ideal for solo travelers, couples, and couples with one child
- It’s Jenna’s THOW from Tiny House Giant Journey
- Bookable on Airbnb!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021