Here’s another incredible build by Baluchon, the French tiny house builder responsible for this Tiny Hauméa House.
Built for Célia and Damien as their new home, it features the most beautiful teal aluminum siding, a tiny-house-shaped window, and even a chip-activated cat flap for their furry friend! Enjoy the photo tour.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Loft for Three in this Tiny Hauméa House by Baluchon
With only one loft, this tiny house has a great open feel to it.
The fully-functional kitchen is tucked under the bedroom loft.
A ladder takes you up to the bedroom.
Surprise! The loft sleeps three — a queen bed in the front, and a twin behind the partition.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this set-up. Super cool!
The shelves are such a fun feature in this home.
This kitchen has everything you need, including counter space!
The teal cabinets are so cute!
There’s a nice desk space with views out the window.
There’s a dry toilet in the bathroom. Love the paneling here.
Look! Here’s the cat door. It’s automated by chip so only their cat can come in!
Here’s the shower stall, and awesome storage shelves next to it.
A look at the chips used for the dry toilet.
And a close up of the sneak cat door!
Don’t you love this house-shaped window? So fun.
Everything about this home is so professional!
- Built by Baluchon
- Tiny House Haumea
- Insulated with cotton, linen, and hemp (floors and walls) and wood fiber (in the ceiling)
- Sleeps 3-5
- Built in 2019
- Living room with futon and desk space
- Ladder to the loft
- Kitchenette with oven and sink
- Bathroom with dry toilet and shower
- Beautiful sliding entry door
- The sleeping loft is divided with a partition
- Learn more below!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back To The Homepage For The Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps - January 27, 2021
- Coffee Roasting Business in a Promaster 3500 Van - January 27, 2021
- They Moved Into A Tiny House Village Straight Out Of College - January 26, 2021