Check out this stunning new build by Liberation Tiny Homes. This 40×10 Gooseneck trailer gives you 400 square feet of living space, and it’s so well-maximized in this THOW.
The bathroom is by far the most ingenious part, since it has a separate toilet closet! You take the storage stairs up to the gooseneck bedroom, that has full standing room so you won’t feel cramped. It also has extra closet space up there for clothing.
Enjoy the tiny house tour below! And get an estimate for your own Liberation gooseneck here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Check Out the Bathroom in this Gooseneck Tiny House!
Wow look at this awesome living room with plenty of light.
Full farmhouse kitchen complete with a blanket ladder.
Past the barn door you find the bathroom with a hidden toilet closet, and the washer/dryer unit.
Here’s the private bathroom.
And a better look at the Subway tile shower.
The front door takes you into the kitchen.
Enjoy breakfast with a window view.
There are also French doors that lead into the living room.
The counters have a concrete overlay.
There’s full standing room in the gooseneck bedroom.
Here are some great built-in storage drawers in the bedroom.
Wow! Double vanity in the bathroom.
Could you live in this new tiny house?
- Size: 40′ x 10′ x 13′ 6″
- Roof: Galvalume metal – Charcoal
- Siding: LP Smartside
- Pella Windows and Pella mahogany French doors
- Master bedroom with full standing room height in the gooseneck
- Water: RV fresh water hose hookup
- Heating & Cooling: (2) LG mini-split’s
- Custom built cabinetry
- Concrete overlay countertops
- Custom storage throughout the home
- Two entryway doors
- Painted tongue and groove interior walls
- Double Vanity
- Private water closet inside the bathroom with the toilet for added privacy
- Full size walk in shower with tile surround and niche
- From Full-Time Travel to Settling Down in Her Tiny House
- Nugget’s Tiny House: Vista Boho ESCAPE in WA
- Family Loses Tiny House in Wildfires
Our big thanks to Marcus for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses