Look at this beautiful park model tiny house that’s for sale in the Island Cove Mobile and Tiny Home Community in Durango, Colorado. Originally built by Anchored Tiny Homes, it’s now for sale by the owner, and you can likely take over the lease at the community (or buy the home and pay to transport it elsewhere).
This model has a private first-floor bedroom with a full closet, a 3/4 bathroom with a large walk-in shower stall, and a U-shaped kitchen featuring full-sized appliances and a dishwasher! You can purchase the home for $206,000.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern Farmhouse THOW w/ First Floor Bedroom
Gorgeous U-Shaped kitchen w/ full-sized appliances
A built-in electric fireplace in the living room.
Storage stairs go up to a sprawling loft area.
Here’s the loft bedroom.
The view from the living room.
This is the main bedroom with a closet.
And here’s the bathroom.
What a pretty shower stall! Love it.
Here’s the layout for the model.
- This beautiful home was thoughtfully designed for a light and bright open feel.
- It has many upgrades to provide style and luxury in a modest footprint.
- 400 sq ft with additional 120 sq ft loft
- 50 amp electric
- Gas water heater and stove/oven
- Regular plumbing and sewer
- RIVA certified
- Built by Anchored Tiny Homes
- Large kitchen:
- Full size fridge & gas range/oven
- Drawer dishwasher
- Farmhouse sink
- Custom cabinets with lots of storage
- Extra Fold down counter/table
- Quartz Countertops with eating/workspace for 3-4 barstools
- Shower with tile walls, bench and floor
- Combo washer/dryer
- Custom cabinets and shelves
- Standard toilet
- Sitting room:
- Electric fireplace with fan and temp control
- Sliding door
- Ceiling fan
- Additional notes:
- Barn doors
- Closet in bedroom and storage area in loft
- Under stairs storage cabinets
- Shiplap walls
- Front Dutch door
- Large custom deck
- Metal skirting
- Currently set on a riverfront spot in Island Cove Park Community just north of downtown (lot rent additional)
- Great walkable/bikeable location in the heart of town: close to shops, restaurants, bike path and grocery/hardware stores
- Community offers community garden beds, firepit, private island and additional laundry facilities
- *house is not fully winterized for Colorado
- *can be moved; buyer pays transport costs
- *currently propane ready but convertible to natural gas
- Contact the Seller: Tiny House Marketplace on Facebook
- Builder: Anchored Tiny Homes
- Community: Island Cove
- Colorado Tiny House Community with an Island!
- Perch & Nest Tiny House in Acony Bell Tiny Home Community For Sale
- Canadian Millionare Building a Tiny House Community for Unhoused
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses