This stunning 22′ tiny house built by Perch & Nest has been in the Acony Bell Tiny Home Community in North Carolina since 2022. It’s now for sale by the owner with the opportunity for you to take over the lease (around $700/month).
The home comes with tons of upgrades, including a mini wood stove, a stunning tiled bathroom, two skylights, and a single-drawer dishwasher. You can purchase it for $118,000.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
22′ Tiny House Loaded with Upgrades: $118K and Lot Lease Option
Lot rent costs about $700/month depending on the lot.
The interior has gorgeous white shiplap.
The living room space comfortably fits a small couch.
That little table is such a clever idea.
View from the living room.
Stunning butcher block countertops!
A flip-up table next to the woodstove.
A staircase, with railing, up to the loft bedroom.
The ceilings are all lovely pine.
Looking down from the loft.
Beautiful Shaker-style cabinets.
Look at all the awesome storage!
A two-burner cooktop for making meals.
Here’s the bathroom.
Just look at that stunning tilework!
More Shaker-style cabinets in the bathroom.
The wood stove has a heat-powered fan to circulate the heat.
There’s a larger shower stall.
The loft bedroom has a skylight for stargazing.
There’s a laundry station under the stairs.
Storage hooks give you a spot for jackets and hats.
- New in 2022!
- RVIA certified.
- This house has all the upgrades!!
- Located in the desirable Aconybell Tiny Home Village in North Carolina
- Along with this beautiful house comes a very desirable lot at Aconybell Tiny Home Village without the waitlist (manager approval required).
- Cedar and maintenance-free steel siding
- Wood floors
- Canadian Cubic Mini wood burning stove
- Ceramic tiled bathroom
- Quartz counter all upgraded chrome plumbing fixtures
- Tuzio built-in towel warmer
- Fisher & Paykel single drawer dishwasher
- Solid wood butcher block countertops
- Large white fridge
- Large white porcelain sink
- Full oven with regular and convection baking with a built-in two-burner induction cooktop
- Upgraded IKEA all-wood front cabinets
- Washer/dryer combo.
- On-demand water heater.
- Custom-made cotton-lined linen Roman shades on all windows.
- Two skylights, the one in the loft opens for sleeping underneath the stars.
- This is a stick-built custom build, not a prefab tiny home.
- I have installed a reverse energy recovery ventilator and rain gutters.
- All the work is done, and you’ll have no transportation and setup costs.
- The custom underpinning, a new porch, and stairs have been added.
- These are high-cost items that can be timely to get completed, which are already done for you.
- And as well, you’ll have a very spacious spot in the sought after community of Aconybell Village.
- This house is designed for full-time living with an abundance of built-in storage.
- RVIA Certified.
- Featured on the cover and inside Tiny House Magazine Volume 10, issue 113.
- You can also view it on Perch and Nest Website Virtual Tour, 2022 Roost 22.
- Tiny House Marketplace
- Acony Bell Tiny House Village website
- Tiny House Magazine Volume 10, Issue 113
- Perch & Nest Roost 22 Virtual Tour
- Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina
- Denetra’s Leap of Faith: A Story of Transitioning to Tiny House Living
- 32ft Perch & Nest THOW
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses