This is the story of the Acony Bell tiny house community in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina.
It’s a growing tiny home village in western North Carolina with over 80 tiny homes. Learn how you might be able to vacation here and possibly even become a future resident.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny House Village in Western North Carolina
Residents can build their own outdoor spaces.
They each have tiny homes from various builders.
VIDEO: Acony Bell Tiny House Community in Western North Carolina
- Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- Pet-friendly community
- Western North Carolina
- Over 50 acres
- Heart of Blue Ridge Mountains
- Between Asheville and Brevard
- Vacation rentals are available: check them out here
- Full-time residential lots are also available: learn more about living here
- The community is slowly expanding for more lots; there is a waitlist
- The location is 22 miles from Asheville, NC
- Couple’s Backyard Shed to Cottage Conversion and Tiny House Community Dreams in Kentucky
- Visiting the Escape Tiny House Community near Tampa, Florida (VIDEO)
- Musician Builds 500 sq. ft. Bungalow in this Arizona Tiny House Community
Our big thanks to Tiny House Giant Journey for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Communities | THOWs | Tiny House Living | Video Tours
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Flamenco Tiny House by Baluchon - February 4, 2023
- 2008 Ford E-450 4×4 Timberline Box Van Conversion - February 3, 2023
- Custom Tumbleweed Tiny House with a Bidet - February 3, 2023
Only makes sense of one can own the lot. Otherwise don’t spend money to be at the whims of a lease. For $7,000 a year one can buy a nice plot of land and have a much better setup
Unfortunately, not always going to be that simple or that low cost. Issue is being allowed to live on the land, which is not automatic everywhere, and requirements often adding costs, which can be quite significant depending on location and local rules. Along with costs being different depending on location, as well as how location effects other aspects like what’s nearby, access to resources, etc.
Owning vs renting has its tradeoffs, while owning is considered ideal it doesn’t always work out that way and because of different variables that can be needed to be dealt with, it can go either way as to which is actually preferable for a given situation…
Woman in picture two has the “and where do ‘you’ think you are going” look. LOL