Electric bed lifts are such a cool way to include a “downstairs” bedroom into a tiny home without taking up floor space. This custom 22′ Clear Creek built for Veronicque by Tiny Idahomes shows how you can take a traditional tiny house layout and make it extraordinary by adding the electric bed.
In addition to that bed, you’ll find a galley-style kitchen with all the necessary appliances, and a bathroom with a one-piece shower and composting toilet. Finally, there’s a loft bedroom accessible via stairs.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amazing Electric Lift Bed Tiny House by Tiny Idahomes!
Here are the stairs to the second bedroom.
The gally kitchen with a stove, oven and full refrigerator.
What pretty butcher block counter tops.
And here is that incredible bed lift!
With the press of a button the bed comes down for bedtime (or naps)
And easily goes back up in the day!
Mini-split system keeps things comfortable.
Here’s the 8 foot loft.
Windows and light paint keeps things open.
Bathroom with spacious shower.
- 2 X 4 Construction
- Blown-in Fiberglass Batt Insulation – R-15 in walls, R-15 Ceiling and R-13 Floor
- V Groove Siding
- Roofing – Standing Seam metal – Red
- Kinro vinyl windows – double pane – Sliding– Low E glass with screen
- 30”, exterior Door, Full lite with built-in blinds, outswing-
- Interior walls and ceiling- Pine Tongue & Groove
- Ceiling – Pint Tongue & Groove – Clear Coated
- Floor – one sheet vinyl –Congoleum
- 8’ Rear sleeping loft with pine tongue and groove floor
- 4’ Rear bathroom with 48” one-piece shower
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- Small sink with cabinet below
- Mirrored medicine cabinet
- Custom built 24” closet – 2 doors on top with hanging rod, open shelving
- Mid Kitchen with 24” deep, single basin, drop-in sink Pull out style faucet
- 21” Furrion- drop in 3-burner cooktop
- 24” Black Rangehood
- 9 cu ft Stainless Steel Refrigerator with top freezer
- Kitchen Cabinets –White shaker style
- Countertop/Backsplash – American Walnut butcher block
- The 12-volt electric bed lift system
- Pine stairs to the loft
- Pine handrail to loft & loft edge railing
- Sconce lighting in loft & living area
- LED lighting in the kitchen & bathroom
- 9,000 BTU Mini Split
- 50 AMP RV electrical converter panel, 25’ Power Cord and Connection
- 6-gallon propane water heater
- Payload Capacity 2,187 Kg (4,818 lbs)
- Trailer Weight 4,818 kg (8,200 lbs)
- The base model for the Clear Creek is $41,800, and as shown in the pictures, this unit came to $50,675.
- This model, as pictured, sold for $50,675.
- Contact Tiny Idahomes to get your own!
- Mimi’s Clear Creek Tiny House with Pop-Out by Tiny Idahomes
- Emily’s 24’ Customized Clear Creek by Tiny Idahomes
- She Built A Giant Potato Tiny House In Idaho
Our big thanks to Tiny Idahomes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey - April 13, 2021
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana - April 13, 2021
- John & Elsa’s Tiny House Project in New Zealand - April 12, 2021