This is a 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House on Wheels listed for $52k out of Carrboro, North Carolina over at the Tiny House Marketplace, where, of course, you can find even more tiny homes for sale.
Beautiful light-filled finished space, with octagonal window in loft, for someone who wants to build their own kitchen and stairs!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny house deals like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny Home on Wheels in Carrboro, North Carolina For Sale….
There’s just something about this classic Tumbleweed Cypress design, isn’t there? You can actually use this area as a first-floor bedroom, just like Jenna does!
A look at the sleeping loft and the bathroom. As you can see here, no kitchen or stairs built-out yet. They left it unfinished so that the buyer can choose their own style and design.
Also, in the bathroom, the sink and shower are finished, but the toilet isn’t installed, in case the buyer wants to go with their own preference on that, like composting, incinerating, or a standard flush toilet.
But other than all of that, this tiny house is very beautifully done, isn’t it? I wonder, how would you finish it? I wouldn’t mind the cabinets to match the door, what do you think?
This 20-ft. tiny house in the snow.
Tumbleweed Cypress 20-ft. Floor Plan
This house has been a labor of love, with high-quality materials and many thoughtful details, built by a former carpenter, and eligible for certification. Most of the details and infrastructure are already done. All that’s left to do is design and build your own kitchen cabinets and stairs, and outgoing plumbing, to make this little gem your home!
- Built on double-axle trailer
- Dormers in sleeping loft
- Bay windows in the front
- 14 double-pane glass windows
- Cedar siding
- Red roof is Onduvilla composite
- 50 amp wiring/electrical (cord included)
- Plumbing with RV intake, water lines.
- Instant water heater
- Spray foam insulated in the walls
- Rigid insulation under the floors
- Walls finished in white shiplap and white window trim
- Ceiling is clear-sealed cedar
- Floors are gray vinyl plank
- Handmade front door with frosted panes
- Pioneer Minisplit AC
- Ceiling fan and light with dimmer switch
- Track lighting in kitchen and front room with dimmers
- Sliding barn door in the bathroom
- Shower stall, tiny sink in the bathroom
- Flush toilet included but not installed
- Exhaust fans installed in bath and kitchen
- Sleeping lofts large enough for king bed
- Bamboo flooring in the lofts
- Weighs less than 10,000 lbs.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 10-ft. Wide Tiny House With A Mudroom - July 27, 2021
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021