She used an idea from a skoolie bus tour she did (you can watch it right here on her YouTube channel) to make the bed work. We also did a post about it here you can check out. It’s pretty cool! You can learn exactly how she did it in the video below and she has many more videos on her channel. What do you think?
To explore more stories like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Jenna’s Main-floor Tiny House Bedroom Solution
VIDEO – How Jenna Designed and Built Her DIY Downstairs Bedroom Solution in her Tiny House
Watch as I explain how we designed a custom futon bed for our Tiny House living room. Easy DIY downstairs bed solution!
- Original video with Jenna’s resource links in the description
- More videos from Jenna on her Tiny House Giant Journey YouTube Channel
- Jenna’s website Tiny House Giant Journey
- @tinyhousegiantjourney on Instagram
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021
- 2019 Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Outback Camper - February 22, 2021