This is how two brothers Luke and Cole Thill built their own DIY teardrop camper in 13 months. They could have built it faster, but they were busy with lots of other things too. Originally Luke’s brother, Cole, started the build, and then halfway through Luke jumped in to help finish.
So in this post, you’ll get to learn all about it. Enjoy! Also you can subscribe to Luke Thill’s YouTube Channel for more updates like this directly from him (and you can explore his other videos too).
Don’t miss other interesting articles like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Twin 14-year-old brothers build their own Micro Camper!
VIDEO: 14-year-old Twin Brothers Build DIY Teardrop Camper
Winterizing a DIY Teardrop Camper with Luke Thill
- Luke Thill YouTube Channel
- Winter Teardrop Camper Check Up with Luke Thill
- @lukethill on Instagram
- How it was built: part 1 | part 2 | part 3
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Old Smock Windmill Cottage - February 16, 2020
- Modern and Off-grid itHouse Cabin in Pioneertown California - February 15, 2020
- Impressive 16-ft. Tiny House w/ Elevator Bed - February 14, 2020