This 84 sq. ft. Shepherd’s Wagon Tiny House is for sale with an asking price of $14,000 USD.
It’s located in Winnemucca, NV. This micro house is designed to be used as guest quarters or for long-term camping. It was built using a restored 1950’s John Deer hay wagon. Pretty cool, right?
Here are some of the features you’ll find it has:
- All-metal exterior roof and siding
- Oak plywood interior with laminate flooring
- Hand-crafted Dutch door made of solid oak
- Two crank-style double-pane windows
Please learn more, enjoy, and re-share below. Thank you!
84 Sq. Ft. Shepherd’s Wagon Tiny House For Sale
- Cast iron heating and cooking stove
- Enameled metal basin with hand-tooled leather strap
- High-density foam mattress with heavyweight white zippered canvas cover
- Fully insulated and weather-sealed throughout
- Pull-out table on full-extension sliders
- Extremely deep drawers on full-extension sliders
- Deep storage well for cooking
- Interior carpentry by John Burhans of JR Builders
If you’re interested in buying it please call Frank Gabica at 775-3zero4-4one5nine. Thank you!
Our big thanks to Henry Kingman for sharing!
You can share this 84 Sq. Ft. Shepherd’s Wagon Tiny House For Sale with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this 84 Sq. Ft. Shepherd’s Wagon Tiny House For Sale you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Affordable 213-square-foot tiny house for sale in Vermont… $35,000 - April 18, 2019
- 803 Sq. Ft. Tiny Home on 2 Acres in Ashland City, Tennessee for $139,000 OBO (Sold) - April 17, 2019
- She added a porch to her tiny house in the woods… - April 14, 2019