This amazing tiny house in the Thailand forest is a majestic woodland spot that makes for a perfect romantic vacation. You walk past an outdoor door into your own private area complete with a table, hot tub, Adirondack chairs, and globe lights.
When you go inside, you’ll find huge window-walls overlooking the valley below. You can relax on the couch, pour a cup of coffee, or shower in your own private bathroom. Up in the loft, a double bed gives you a place to rest. What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Thailand Forest House with Hot Tub
You’ll really feel like your *in* the forest.
I love the rounded, wagon-style roof.
This shot gives you a good feel for the outdoor living area.
And an awesome view of the inside of the cabin.
There’s a bathroom behind the doors under the loft.
Time to snuggle in!
The arched doorway mimics the roofline.
What a magical view.
Time to wash up!
Wood for a campfire.
Time for a good soak.
View this post on Instagram
- Magical Cabin in the Thailand forest
- Huge windows look out over the trees
- Loft bedroom
- Bathroom and kitchenette
- Large deck with hot tub
- Beautiful setting!
- Tranquil Cabaña A-Frame in Chile
- Off-Grid “Knowe Lodge” Cabin in Scotland
- TreehouseTopia: Tiny Hexagon Cabin Up In The Trees
Our big thanks to Taloh Cabin for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023