If you ever get a chance to go to Scotland, you most definitely should take it — and you could even stay in this lovely little off-grid cottage perched high on a hill with breathtaking views.
The one-bedroom cottage has a dine-in kitchen and cozy living room with floor-to-ceiling windows that let you take in the Scottish countryside. You can dine outdoors as well, or soak in the wood-fired hot tub. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wood-Fired Hot Tub and Breathtaking Views
The evening glow fills the cabin.
The wood stove helps keep things toasty
The spring water on site must be boiled before consumption.
Bold yellow dine-in kitchen.
Hang your coats and put away your shoes upon entry
Some welcoming tulips.
Now that’s a view!
The couch becomes a second sleeping area.
Double bed in the separate bedroom
A nice spot to read.
Rainfall showerhead makes this magical.
Winding pathway up to the cottage.
Looks lovely lit up at night.
Back of the cottage.
Here’s the awesome hot tub.
The porch has more seating.
- “Off-grid” — NO electricity, except for lighting sourced from the solar panels on the roof.
- Water is sourced from a private spring.
- Oen plan living area, dining area and kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Log-burning stove.
- There is a double sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate 2 extra people with bed linen provided (an additional £15pppn charge).
- Gas oven with grill and hob and a fridge with a small freezer at the top
- Pots and pans, dish-ware and kitchen utensils are provided, making it suitable to cook a lovely meal
- Beautiful double bedroom with a wooden headboard and matching bedside table and a chest of drawers
- Bed linen and Bathrobes are provided.
- Modern bathroom with walk-in rain shower, toilet, basin and mirror. Towels are provided
- Covered decking area with a table and bench
- Outside wood fired hot tub making it a nice place to sit and relax and watch the stars.
- Charming Chilean Cottage on a Volcano (w/ Wood-Fired Hot Tub!)
- Solar-powered “G-Frame” Cabin with Sauna
- Tanya The Ambulance with a Collapsible Hot Tub!
Our big thanks to Kate for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses