This solar-powered Chilean Cottage sits on the slopes of the Calbuco Volcano and has a wood-fired hot tub where you can soak after a long day of hiking the surrounding area!
The architecture on this Chilean Cottage is wonderful: The sloping roofline and gazebo-style living room area look so unique. And while this is a vacation property, add a stove and larger fridge and this could easily work for full-time accommodations!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Solar-Powered Cottage with Wood-Fired Hot Tub: Chile
From this view you can see where the cottage sits in relation to the volcano in the distance.
Here’s the luxurious wood-fired hot tub with stunning views.
Inside you have a functional kitchen area. Love the spiral staircase made from natural wood.
Another view of the kitchen and everything that comes with it.
Such a fun feature! This half-circle couch in the bay window.
A wood-burning stove inside provides heat during the colder months.
Just look at the beautiful beams!
Another close-up of the staircase. Such a unique feature.
The staircase leads to this beautiful bedroom with a-frame ceilings and a porthole window looking at the volcano.
Off the bedroom is this lovely deck on stilts where you can enjoy a morning cup of coffee.
The bathroom has a basin sink, flush toilet and shower stall.
This home is so quirky and original. Such a find!
Would you like to stay here?
- Ensenada, Los Lagos (Chile)
- Hot Tub
- Slopes of Calbuco Volcano
- Private Bedroom
- Private Kitchen
- Space for up to 2 guests
- Nearby hiking
- Wood-burning fireplace for heat
- Large windows
- Stunning views of the Osorno volcano
- Terrace with views
- Patio with wood-fired hot tub
Book Your Stay
- 16×34 Kanga Cottage: 544-sq.-ft. Cabin w/ Tiny House Style
- Wagon Tiny House in Rural England w/ Barrel Hot Tub
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sir Cedric Treehouse Airbnb Built Around 4-Foot-Wide Western Red Cedar - August 13, 2020
- His Fantasy, Fairytale-Cottage on Vancouver Island - August 12, 2020
- She Built A Tiny Cottage (& Entire Eco Village) With Adobe - August 12, 2020