This tiny cabin has so much character, I had to share it with you even though I’m not quite sure the logistics of transporting this whole cabin to a new spot! (That said, it can be done according to this article).
The one-room tiny house has a lofted bedroom, old-fashioned black pipe wood-burning stove, and was built from 125-year-old barnwood. There’s also a covered deck on the outside which extends your living space in warmer weather — you could even screen it in!
It’s for sale in North Carolina and they’re asking $12,000. You can contact the seller here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
15×11 Foot Wood Cabin for Sale: $12,000 (You Transport)
I love the rustic feel of this place!
I feel like a wood burning stove is a must in a cabin like this.
You can create a small living and kitchen area here.
Such beautiful old boards!
The ladder comes down and can also be put up to get it out of the way.
Head upstairs to take a nap!
Some old-fashioned lighting adds to the aesthetic.
What would you do with this cabin?
Could you live here?
- Asking $12,000
- Built with 125 year old barnwood
- Measures 181″x134″90″
- Loft comes out 71″
- Deck off front that measures 194″ x 81″
- Three windows
- 2 double outlets
- Overhead light hooked up
- Currently powered by an extension cord from our main house.
- Black pipe stove comes with it. Other furnishings are not included.
- You must move
- Screened-In Tiny Cottage in the Vermont Woods
- Wanda’s World Cabin with Nearby Goats
- Tiny Dogwood Cabin with Amazing Outdoor Kitchen, Missouri
Our big thanks to Leanne for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 10’ x 22’ Tiny House Foundation Plans - November 29, 2023
- Beautifully-Crafted Vardo-Style Tiny House For Sale! - November 28, 2023
- Nigel & Sue’s Van Conversion: Exploring Australia - November 28, 2023