This hand-built cabin lives on a farm with the perfect name: ItzaWayzBack. Clever and inviting, the name gives you a preview to this vacation cabin which comfortably sleeps 4 adults.
There’s a full-sized daybed on the first floor, and a queen in the bedroom loft. The indoor/outdoor bathroom has the amenities you need, and there’s a nearby covered pavilion with an amazing outdoor kitchen, as well as a small kitchenette indoors.
Your stay comes with farm fresh eggs, and hot coffee delivered right to your door every morning. Sign me up! You can book your stay over at HipCamp.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
You’ve Never Seen an Outdoor Kitchen Like This!
I love the board and batten exterior on this one.
Here’s the full-sized daybed.
A little indoor kitchenette.
You can eat meals at this awesome corner dinette.
This is the live-edge countertop.
There’s an air-conditioner!
The cabin is quite well-stocked.
A ladder leads up to the loft bedroom.
She delivers coffee right to your door in the morning!
Look at this incredible outdoor kitchen.
That’s a wood-fired stovetop. Epic!
Shower lined with metal roofing.
Compact, but functional.
Any cooking utensils you could need are provided.
Time to get grilling!
A cozy spot to say goodnight.
Views from the cabin.
Coffee on the front porch.
They also have a cute piggie!
- The Dogwood cabin is a hand built, tiny cabin perched on the glades of Conway hollow.
- All linens, soaps, shampoos, dishes and utensils are provided
- Small fridge, microwave and coffee pot
- Indoor bathroom/shower
- Queen bed in the loft
- Full size day bed on main floor.
- Grill on deck with nearby fire pit grill
- Large covered/lighted pavilion with picnic table and wood fired stove/oven
- Large charcoal grill, butane stove, hot/cold running water, microwave and fridge
- The charcoal and kitchen firewood (except for oven- has added fee of $20 per day) is provided.
- A small amount of campfire wood is provided, downfall is free and extra wood can be purchased for $5 an arm load.
- Farm fresh eggs included with your stay and garden produce (seasonally)and other farm products can be purchased on site.
- Tiny Stargaze Cabin at Bellfire Farm, Catskills Mountains
- Wanda’s World Cabin with Nearby Goats
- Summit Cabin: Off-Grid Two-Story Vacation at the Waldhaus Resort
Our big thanks to Marie for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Decathlon THOW in a Tiny House Village - January 26, 2021
- Former Aerospace Engineer & Travel Nurse Take On Bus Life! - January 25, 2021
- As Seen on TV: Southern Charm Tiny House For Sale! - January 25, 2021