The Summit Cabin sits on a half-acre flat 3300 feet above sea level, with absolutely stunning views! The North Carolina vacation spot is completely off-grid, but still offers the luxuries that you most need.
The lower level of the cabin has a futon, cooking area with a stovetop, and a cooler for food. There’s also an outdoor BBQ for the best grilled meals. Take the outdoor staircase up to the bedroom upstairs, where there’s a queen-sized bed and a wrap-around deck with valley views.
There’s also a bathroom with hot water and a composting toilet available downstairs. You can enjoy evenings by the firepit outdoors. Book your stay over at HipCamp.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stunning Views from 3300 Foot Elevation: Summit Cabin
The firepit is perfect for a s’more or scary story.
The cabin is off-grid, but you can cook and keep food cool.
The main room with a futon.
Map of the local trail area.
Mmmm I’d like some of this!
There’s a little cooktop on the counter.
Dogs like the place too!
Here’s the hot water setup.
Bathroom has a shower and composting toilet
Here’s the separate upstairs bedroom.
Comfortable queen bed.
The exterior staircase leads you to the bedroom upstairs.
That deck looks like an awesome place to relax.
Wow! Now THAT is a view if I’ve ever seen one.
Be sure to cook out on the grill during your stay.
- Off-grid cabin
- Separate upstairs bedroom
- Large second level deck
- Hot shower and composting toilet
- Cooktop indoors
- Cooler for food
- Futon downstairs
- Private old forest service trails leading directly into the Pisgah National Forest
- 15 Minute hike from parking up to the cabin
- 3300 elevation
- Funky Pachinko Cabin: Off-Grid Camping Alternative Upstate New York
- Tiny Cabin Glamping at Moon in the Pond Farm
- Ottawa Cabin on the Bay: Off-Grid Vacation
Our big thanks to Hans for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Boho Shuttle Bus Conversion - October 21, 2021
- From 3000-sq.-ft. House to 57-sq.-ft. Class B Van - October 21, 2021
- He Used an ATV Winch To Create an Epic Murphy Bed in His Cargo Trailer Camper - October 20, 2021