Why stay in a typical cabin when you could have a unique stay in the Pachinko Cabin? This bespoke off-grid wonder sits on 20 acres of land and has no running water or electricity, but provides an experience unlike any other.
There’s a hand-crank Victrola, wood-burning stove for heating and cooking, and 5-10 gallons of water for drinking and washing. An outhouse is nearby, and during the warmer months there’s a shower house too. Climb the Lapeyre stairs into the bedroom, which features standing-height ceilings and a full-sized bed.
Enjoy the photo tour below and book your stay at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Get Back to Nature in the Pachinko Cabin!
Dutch chair in the corner and stairs to the second floor.
Cook over the wood-burning stove, or stay warm there.
The bay window offers lovely forest views.
Lots of light in the loft.
Sleep well on the full-sized bed.
Isn’t the exterior design so fun?
It almost looks like it’s leaning over, but it’s not!
Outhouse sits 200 yards away from the cabin.
- Full size bed upstairs
- Standing room in loft
- Hand-crank victrola
- Wood-burning stove for heating and cooking
- Weber grill outside for cooking
- Outhouse nearby
- Shower cabin available in summer months only
- 5-10 gallons of water for washing/drinking
- Sits on 20 acres
- 15 minutes from Hudson, New York
- Chic Stream-Side Catskills Cabin
- He Rebuilt This Civil-War-Era Cabin Log By Log
- Off Grid Moose Haven Cabin in Colorado
Our big thanks to John for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Gooseneck Timbercraft Tiny Home at Tiny Tranquility - December 7, 2022
- Life in her Micro Transit Connect Van Conversion - December 7, 2022
- Family’s Beautiful Mountain Tiny Home - December 6, 2022