This magical reclaimed earth cabin is tucked in 60 acres of privately-owned land in Canterbury, New Hampshire. The one-room cottage houses a comfortable bed, unique kitchen set-up, and a cozy wood-burning stove to warm you on chilly winter nights.
There’s a nearby outhouse, and wonderful trails all around perfect for forest bathing and getting away from the hustle of normal life.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Cozy Reclaimed Cabin with ‘Forest Bathing’ Trails in New Hampshire
What a beautiful naturally-lit cabin.
A removable ladder leads to a storage loft.
Pull out-drawers have kitchen essentials.
Pull out copper bowl sink.
Sit here with some coffee and enjoy the forest views.
Wood-burning stove, as well as a small oven/stove unit.
Beautiful quilts keep you warm and toasty.
Mugs and thermometer.
Here’s the story of the cabin.
This little cabinet is cute.
Composting toilet about 50 feet away.
- Canterbury, New Hampshire
- Tiny Earth Cabin
- Situated on 60 acres of land
- Country Store just minutes away
- 120V electric
- Indoor 5-gallon carboy with fresh water inside, another outside for dishes
- Two sailboat canopy’s for rainy days
- Outdoor composting toilet outhouse (well lit for nighttime usage)
- Waffle maker in the cabin
- Available to rent on Airbnb!
- Learn more below!
- The Butterfly Bungalow Log Cabin
- Dare-Devil Cabin Suspended From A Cliff
- Tiny Geodesic Cabin in the Woods
Our big thanks to Chance for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses