This 250 square-foot tree house that feels like a Tarzan-family hideaway overlooks breathtaking views of Silicon Valley. A 14-foot spiral staircase leads you up to the large deck, and then inside the “actually-in-a-tree” house.
There’s a compact kitchenette on the first floor, along with living space. Up a ladder you’ll find two connected lofts with queen beds, one of which is a hexagonal bed! Check it out!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
250 Sq. Ft. Tree House Overlooking Silicon Valley
Here’s the entry way off the deck.
View looking down from the loft.
Another look at the entryway.
Check out that fridge/sink/stove combo!
Tons of windows with stunning views.
Ladder up to the loft.
One of the two loft rooms.
Kids love this space.
And then here’s the hexagonal bed.
There is so much going on architecturally.
You can see the deck better from this view.
And yes, there’s a full bathroom!
Wow! Those views.
- 250 sq ft treehouse
- 2 lofts with beds
- View of the Silicon Valley
- Deck 14 foot high nestled in between 3 sycamore trees
- Spiral staircase leads up into the tree
- Fully-functioning bathroom
- Kitchenette w/ sink, cooking stove, mini fridge
- Sleeps 4 people (1 queen bed in each open loft)
- Acorn Tree House w/ Rainfall Shower & Outdoor Tub
- Sleek & Modern Pinochueco Tree House
- Hansel Creek Tree Cottage on 150 Acres
Our big thanks to Puneet for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses