If you’re ever in Mexico, you’ll want to book a stay at this remarkable Tree House! While most tree houses have rustic/”camping” decor, this one has a more modern or industrial feel.
It also features a downstairs bedroom and a bathroom inside the treehouse. No treks to an outhouse here. Oh, and it’s also pet-friendly — awesome. Let us know what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Rest & Meditate In the Trees!
The deck is lit up by rope lights at night.
A rope bridge takes you up to the cabin.
The huge glass wall gives you that indoor-outdoor feel.
A ladder leads to a loft bedroom.
A couch and table for relaxing and meals.
There’s also a main floor bedroom.
Looks so romantic at night!
There’s a kitchen area under the loft.
Fridge, sink and toaster oven.
As you can see, it’s a pretty special spot!
Would you stay here?
- Hot water
- Bedroom and laundry
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Board games
- Fire extinguisher
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Coffee maker
- Patio or balcony
- Fire pit
- BBQ grill
- Pets allowed
- Raven’s Nest Treehouse in Montana
- 300 Sq. Ft. Leaf Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm
- 9-Year-Old Builds And Manages Treehouse Airbnb
Our big thanks to Peter for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Viking 2 Tiny House on Wheels by Voyager Houses - May 21, 2022
- Built his first Tiny House for $13k - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022