Tucked away in western Massachusetts is this lovely little board & batten cabin where you can enjoy nature, mountain views, and the wonders of being unplugged from the outside world! There’s no wifi, limited electricity, and no running water, but you’ll be cozy and warm with a wood stove, propane stove, and loft bedroom.
The property also has an outdoor kitchen, a picnic area, and an outhouse. You’ll feel at peace in the forest. Enjoy the photo tour below.
- A tranquil semi-off-grid cabin in Massachusetts.
- Surrounded by forests and mountain views.
- Rustic charm with woodstove warmth and outdoor living amenities.
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Modern-Day Cabin Living: Semi-Off-Grid Retreat in Picturesque Massachusetts
The cozy log cabin gets heat from the wood stove.
There’s a cozy couch where you can hang out.
This half picnic table provides a spot to eat.
Look at the lovely glow through the window.
The cozy bedroom loft.
There’s a separate camp kitchen area.
You can enjoy this spot in the warmer months.
There’s no running water but a gravity-fed system.
I love all the older paned windows.
Close up of the sink situation.
Tons of awesome cast iron pans. Love it!
The outhouse on stilts.
An old-fashioned outhouse situation.
There are lovely garden beds in the summer.
You can also eat outdoors at the picnic table.
You’ll be surrounded by forest.
This camp is not for everyone. There is limited electricity, no running water, no hot shower, no wifi. There is cell service however. The driveway is not suited to low to the ground cars. There are wild animals and bugs! The cabin is enclosed but bugs do get in. Be aware of ticks if you’re going off path. Thankfully Mosquitos are not an issue due to the exposure of the hill.
This camp is completely private. You have an outdoor kitchen, composting outhouse, cabin, fire pit, 2 burner gas camp stove, grill and wood stove. We are just a 5 minute walk from you and available to help or answer questions. The kitchen is equipped with cast iron frying pans, cups and utensils. We will provide enough water for light dishes and drinking.
The Cabin has a queen bed, a couch and two cots that can be set up to fit more. There is also an outdoor platform to set up a tent. We provide all bedding, with lots of warm blankets, towels for the stream, candles and fire wood.
- Cozy cabin in the woods of Massachusetts.
- Stay warm with a woodstove and enjoy loft sleeping.
- Cook outdoors, dine by the fire, and explore the area.
- Composting toilet and natural water system.
- Queen bed, couch, and cots for extra guests.
- Surround yourself with forest beauty.
- Reserve your spot on Airbnb for an off-grid experience.
- Lloyoll Prefab SKALI Cabin Near Quebec City
- Yurt Cabin in the Woods
- Owl Nest Cabin on Bramley Mountain
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023