Anthony and his wife had the great idea to build four fun treehouses in a little town in South Carolina. It took them a long time to find a contractor willing to make their dreams a reality, but now they manage a great “Treeresort”!
Each treehouse is around 400 square feet and has one bedroom on the ground floor and another in the full-standing-height loft. With some clever plumbing, each treehouse boasts a full bathroom and a kitchen with residential appliances. Could you live here?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
400 Square Ft. Treehouses with Netted Lofts
You walk into the living area with big comfy couches.
The netted lofts are a fun spot for kids to play.
VIDEO: Tiny Treehouse Cottage Tour
- Anthony and his wife’s vision of building a Treeresort with four unique tree houses come to life in a charming South Carolina town.
- Overcoming challenges, they find a willing contractor to bring their dream to reality.
- Treeresort boasts four tree houses, each around 400 square feet in size, designed for a comfortable and unique stay.
- The tree houses feature innovative designs with ground-floor bedrooms and full-standing-height lofts.
- Clever Plumbing provides full bathrooms and kitchens with residential appliances in each tree house.
- Netted lofts in the tree houses create a playful space for kids to enjoy.
- Visitors can experience the magic of staying among the trees and enjoy the comfort of the tree houses.
- Treeresort’s tree houses provide an opportunity to disconnect from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Guests can explore the living area with cozy couches and experience a truly unique accommodation.
- Treeresort offers a memorable and enchanting escape, blending nature and comfort.
- For those interested in tiny home living and treehouse experiences, Treeresort provides an ideal destination.
- Visitors can book a stay and follow Treeresort’s journey on Instagram for more inspiration.
- Father and Son Build Treehouses in the Smokey Mountains
- 30 Years Building 13 Incredible Treehouses
- The Ultimate Tiny House Experience at the Carolina Treehouse
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023