If you’re a fan of tiny houses and unique living experiences, then you’re in for a treat. We recently stumbled upon a Levi Kelly video tour of the Carolina Treehouse, a tiny house nestled in Charlotte, North Carolina, and we couldn’t resist sharing it with our readers.
The Carolina Treehouse is not your ordinary tiny house. It’s a charming abode that offers a unique blend of comfort, style, and outdoor adventure. The property is situated in a serene community, surrounded by lush greenery and a private pond, making it a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Carolina Treehouse: A Unique Tiny House Adventure in Charlotte, NC
As you approach the property, you’re greeted by a beautiful path lined with rocks and mulch, leading you to the tiny house. The exterior of the house is adorned with wood shingles and large windows, giving it a rustic yet modern appeal.
Upon entering the house, you’ll be amazed by the spaciousness and character of the interior. Despite its tiny size (only 270 square feet), the house is designed to maximize space and comfort. The open-concept layout features a large kitchen with blue cabinetry, butcher block countertops, and a unique brick backsplash. The dining area is positioned in front of large windows, providing a great view while enjoying your meals.
The bedroom area is equally impressive, with a cool bed frame, a skylight, and small horizontal windows for natural light. The house also features a record player for music lovers and sliding arched doors that lead out to the deck.
But the Carolina Treehouse is not just about the indoor experience. The outdoor amenities are equally exciting. The house features a large deck with a net where you can relax and enjoy the views of the trees and the sky. There’s also an outdoor swinging bed under the deck, complete with string lights and a projector for outdoor movie nights.
The property also includes a private pond, a fire pit, and a custom deck with two kayaks for guests to use. Whether you want to go fishing, kayaking, or simply enjoy the serene views, the Carolina Treehouse has got you covered.
In conclusion, the Carolina Treehouse offers a unique tiny house experience that combines comfort, style, and outdoor adventure. It’s a perfect getaway for those seeking a break from city life or those who simply want to experience tiny house living in a beautiful setting.
Check out the video tour below for a closer look at the Carolina Treehouse. If you’re interested in booking a stay, you can find more links below.
Video Tour: This Tiny House Treehouse is Unforgettable!
- The Carolina Treehouse is a unique tiny house located in Charlotte, North Carolina, offering a blend of comfort, style, and outdoor adventure.
- Despite its small size (270 square feet), the house is designed to maximize space and comfort with an open-concept layout.
- The interior features a large kitchen with blue cabinetry and butcher block countertops, a dining area with large windows, and a bedroom area with a cool bed frame and a skylight.
- Outdoor amenities include a large deck with a net for relaxation, an outdoor swinging bed with string lights and a projector for movie nights, a private pond, a fire pit, and a custom deck with two kayaks for guests to use.
- The Carolina Treehouse provides a unique tiny house experience, making it a perfect getaway for those seeking a break from city life or those interested in tiny house living.
- North Carolina Treehouse on a Vegetarian Retreat Center
- Sweet Ashley Treesort on North Carolina Farm
- Their Legally-Built Island Treehouse
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023