This is one of the treehouses at the “Treesort” on a 26-acre North Carolina Farm. The home on stilts is tucked under the tree canopy, and even features relaxing swings hanging from the underside of the building!
There’s first-floor sleeping and a full bathroom (no composting toilet!), as well as a loft with a twin bed (perfect for kids). You walk across a little bridge to enter the treehouse, and can sit out on the rocking chairs with a cup of coffee in the morning. Awesome!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two Level Tree House w/ Bridge & Plumbing
Notice the swings under the treehouse
The couch pulls out into the bed.
There’s a mini kitchenette.
Awesome 3/4 bathroom.
The bed has a great branch headboard.
Here’s the ladder to the loft.
Here’s the loft bedroom.
And here’s the firepit.
- One of three tree houses on the property
- Queen bed main level
- Pull-out couch main level
- Twin mattress and deck in loft
- Loft access via ladder
- Hot/cold water
- Shower, sink, toilet
- Fridge & microwave
- Private fire pit & swings
- 26 acre farm to explore
- Acorn Tree House w/ Rainfall Shower & Outdoor Tub
- Sleek & Modern Pinochueco Tree House
- Hansel Creek Tree Cottage on 150 Acres
Our big thanks to Trent for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023