This rustic cabin on Bramley Mountain in New York has been named the “Owl Nest” and it’s easy to see why. Tucked in a clearing among hundreds and thousands of trees, this two-story home with a covered porch welcomes weary travelers for a weekend retreat.
Downstairs, there’s a quaint kitchen and living room facing a large wood-burning stove. An L-shaped staircase heads upstairs, where there are two cozy bedrooms. A bathroom inside the cabin has a cast-iron tub for you to soak in. What’s your favorite feature of this cabin?
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Small Cabin with Cozy Wood-Burning Stove in New York
A covered porch wraps around the front and side of the cabin.
A blend of vintage and antique pieces in the kitchen.
There’s seating by two large windows.
A fun leather chaise near a bookshelf.
A sturdy staircase leads to the bedroom.
The room has a Scandinavian feel.
There’s a cast iron tub and a toilet in the bathroom.
Old-fashioned spigots keep the rustic charm.
This is a place you’ll want to visit in the fall!
There’s an outdoor shower as well.
- Rustic cabin named “Owl Nest” located on Bramley Mountain in New York
- Two-story home with a covered porch in a clearing among trees
- Downstairs features a kitchen, living room with a wood-burning stove
- Upstairs has two cozy bedrooms and a bathroom with a cast-iron tub
- Vintage and antique pieces in the kitchen, seating by large windows, leather chaise near a bookshelf
- Sturdy staircase leading to Scandinavian-style bedroom
- Outdoor shower available
- Ideal for cozy adventures, including snowshoeing, fireside cider, hiking, and porch hanging
- Book your stay on Airbnb
- Tiny Cabins in the Tennessee Mountains
- The Cozy Cottage at Two Black Cabins
- Her Barbie-Style Mushroom Tiny Cabin
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023