Zack and Ariane were exhausted from the 9 to 5 grind of their non-profit jobs in Denver, so they decided it was time to find a rig to take them traveling! Now they are never looking back.
Their 1976 Shasta has an awesome, funky interior complete with a wallpapered ceiling, a handmade quilt, and fun lighting. There’s even a tub in the flamingo-wallpapered bathroom! You’ll want to watch the whole tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Former Non-Profit Workers Travel in Their Vintage RV
They kept the 1970s flair in this rig.
That bed looks like the perfect lounge space.
VIDEO: Adorably Renovated Vintage RV
- Their Vintage Caravan Remodel
- Former Foster Parents’ Class C Renovation
- Full-Time Living in 1974 Vintage VW Westy
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Couple Tiny House Living | RV Living | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2017 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 with Two Beds - March 22, 2023
- Cynthia & Her Dog in Their Ford Transit Connect Conversion - March 22, 2023
- They Sold Everything And Moved Into This Motorhome - March 22, 2023