Jonluc and Jackie took on the awesome project of renovating this 1993 camper that was filled with water damage. It was a challenge to take something meant for transient weekend travel and transform it into a sturdy full-time home. But they did a great job!
Like most Class C travel trailers, their bed is over the cab area. They took out the dated dinette and created slipcovers for the outdated fabrics. They do have a shower but use it for storage. Check out the build below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Thrifted Decor in this Toyota Motorhome Renovation
They went for a minimalist exterior.
Water damage meant they had to remove most of the interior.
VIDEO: DIY Beautifully Renovated 1993 RV
- Four Years of Fifth Wheel Living in Nashville
- Mom, Dad & 3 Boys Traveling USA in RV for 2+ Years!
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Uncluttered Life in a Stationary RV - September 29, 2023
- Country Cabin & 70s Camper w/ a Sauna and Tub - September 29, 2023
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023